Company Documents – Company Searches
If you require company documents we can assist, our experience and relationship with the Companies Registries means we can obtain company documents, company reports and conduct comprehensive company searches.
Company Documents provided include:
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Official Company Extracts
- Certificates of Incorporation
- Director’s Report & Accounts
- Directors Details
- Shareholders list
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
Certified Company Documents can be provided and these can be Apostilled / Legalised for official purposes.
Company Search Reports are provided with the current company status and the latest filed details from the Company Registry, they are delivered by email as a PDF.
International Company Searches & Reports
Company Documents, Company Searches and Credit Reports are available for these countries:
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cayman Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Puerto Rico
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Korea
- St Kitts & Nevis
- St Vincent
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Turks & Caicos
- United Kingdom
- US – Delaware
- US – Florida
- US – Nevada
Company Search Reports
We are able to provide registry company searches which include corporate information from most countries.
Our Company Searches provide the most up to date official information on a company and usually include the current status, registration details, changes filed and where available the latest filed annual accounts.
The contents of a company search report includes, where available:
- Company Name
- Previous Names History : Previous name, foreign character name – if applicable
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation / Registration Date
- Type of Incorporation : Re-registration, New incorporation
- Company Type : Ltd, PLC
- Current Legal Status: in Good Standing, Struck Off, Inactive
- List of Filings and attachments
- Authorised Share Capital
- Class of Shares
- Number of Shares Issued
- Registered Agent
- Registered Office Address
- Register of Mortgages/ Charges filed at the Registry – if filed at the Registry
- Register of Directors – if filed at the Registry
- Register of Members – if filed at the Registry
- The date if struck off – if applicable
- Register of Charges, whilst no requirement to file in practice they may be available – a company often files details of charges as the lender normally requires it
- List of company filings – including date, transaction number, description of filing, status, general filing – where available
Expedite Company Search
With our Expedite Company Search Service the order is usually placed in person at the company registry to ensure the fastest service available. This will be chased at regular intervals until the report is prepared by the registry. The expedite company search report will be emailed through as a PDF.
Certificate of Incumbency
A Certificate of Incumbency is a document used to confirm the identity of the signing officers of a company. It may also state the names of the directors and shareholders
Certificates of Incumbency are required by banks for the purpose of opening a bank account and is often used to support an individual’s authority as signing officer.
Certificate of Incorporation
The Certificate of Incorporation is a document issued by the companies registry when a company is incorporated, It includes the company name, number, date of incorporation and company number. We can obtain copies of a companies certificate of incorporation from most countries and get them legalised/ Apostilled if required.
Articles of Association
The Articles of Association is the company’s constitution or bylaws. The Articles regulate the internal operation of the company and usually include:
- Issue and transfer of shares
- Meetings and voting of members
- Appointments of directors
- Powers and proceedings of directors
- Book and record keeping
We can arrange for notarised copies and apostille.
Memorandum of Association
The Memorandum of Association is a statutory document which governs a company’s external relations and include:
- Company Name
- Registered Office and Agent
- Nature of business and powers of the company
- Share Capital
Company Credit Reports are delivered by email, they usually includes director details, shareholders details, annual accounts and a credit opinion based on the accounts.