Jamaica Company Documents
Jamaica Company Document examples
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Registrar of Companies in Jamaica who administer access to the Commercial Companies Register means, we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Jamaica company searches.
Jamaica Company Document fees
|Jamaica Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£188||6-9 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||£300||6-9 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||£450||14-21 days|
|Certificate of Incorporation Registry Certified||£300||6-9 days|
Jamaica Registrar of Companies
The Companies Office of Jamaica is established as a separate Department under the Ministry of Industry, Investment and Commerce with responsibility for the day to day administration of the Companies in Jamaica.
Jamaica Company Search Report
The Jamaica Company search report usually includes:
- Company Name
- Company name if registered in additional language – where applicable
- Company Registration Number
- Company Type – Local company, Non Profit Company, Public Company
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Status – Renewed, Closed, Registered, Removed – Under section 337 of the Companies Act 2004, The Jamaica Registrar has authority to strike a company from the Register where the Registrar has reasonable cause to believe that the company is not in operation
- Company Activity
- Registered Office Address
- Company contact details
- Company Director/ Secretary/ Shareholders details – where available – The Jamaica Companies Act allows either individuals or companies to be appointed as company directors
- Summary of the Company Share Capital – Share Capital, Shares Issued, Share Price, date of last filed changes – where available as depends on the company type
- Extract from the Companies Office of Jamaica
- The company search report has additional details if the company type is a Local Jamaican Company
Jamaica Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing is issued by the Jamaica Register of Companies, and certifies that a company is compliant with the Companies Act, having satisfied all the filling requirements and have all their annual returns filed and up-to-date. This Certificate is provided from the Jamaican registry as a certified Certificate featuring a hologram and the signature of an authorised officer at the Jamaica Registrar of Companies.
All companies registered with the Register of Companies, in Jamaica are obliged to file annual returns. If the company does not file, a claim is brought against the company and its director in the Supreme Court of Jamaica, and a court issue is issued against the company to file its outstanding returns and to pay legal fees. In Jamaica Annual Returns are filed with the Companies Office because the Annual returns are important in identifying changes in the ownership or management structure of a company during the period for which the return is made and returns are also important in identifying changes in the value of shares and share transactions during the period for which the return is made.
Jamaica Certificate of Incorporation
The Jamaica Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Register of Companies in Jamaica and we can provide a registry certified copy of the incorporation certificate which includes the company name, company number and date of incorporation. Certified copies of documents are printed on this paper with validation hologram.
Articles of Incorporation
The Articles of Incorporation sets out among other things, the core business of the Jamaican company and the internal rules governing the company. We can provide Certified copies of the Articles of Incorporation for a Jamaican registered company.
Order Jamaica Company Documents
The Jamaica company search report will be ordered from the Commercial Companies Register and is delivered by email. Jamaica Company documents are ordered from the Commercial Companies Register and are emailed through and where required also delivered by courier.