St Kitts and Nevis Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the St Kitts and Nevis Companies Registry means, we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive St Kitts and Nevis company searches.
We can provide certified copies of St Kitts and Nevis company documents held at the company register, an Apostille service can also be provided on certified copies of documents issued by the St Kitts and Nevis Companies Registry.
The Directors and Shareholders register are held at the registered agent of the company and not available. There is legal no requirement to file at the registry Annual Returns, Annual Accounts, Registers of Directors, Shareholders at the registry
St Kitts and Nevis Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £220
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £380
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £500
- Certificate of Incorporation Registry Certified: £380
- St Kitts & Nevis Certificate of Incorporation Apostilled: £500
- Articles of Incorporation Registry Certified: £450
- Expedite fee: £75
St Kitts and Nevis Company Search Report – Timescale
The search report will be ordered from the Registry and is delivered by email in 4 – 8 days.
Nevis Financial Services Regulatory Commission
The key function of the Financial Services Regulatory Commission Nevis is authorising and licensing of companies in Nevis. The St. Kitts & Nevis Inland Revenue Department states all companies registered under the Nevis Business Corporations Ordinance and the Nevis Limited Liability Companies Ordinance will be required to file a simplified Tax Return.
Nevis Company Search Report
The contents of a company search report will include the latest information from the Ministry of Finance:
- Current Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type – In Nevis, there are 2 types of international companies: International Business Companies (IBC’s) which are incorporated under the Nevis Business Corporation Ordinance 1984, and Limited Liability Companies (LLC’s) which are incorporated under the Nevis Limited Liability Ordinance 1995
- Registered Agent Name
- Registered Agent Address
- Registered Agent contact details – where available
- Current Status: Good Standing, Not in Good Standing, Struck Off, Dissolved, etc
- Share Capital: Authorised Capital or Number of Shares Issued and Par value
- List of additional public records/ documents filed on the company – where voluntary filed/ available
- A scanned copy of the latest registry extract is included signed by the registrar
St Kitts and Nevis Certificate of Incorporation
The St Kitts and Nevis Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Companies Registry when a company is incorporated.
We can provide a registry certified copy or an apostilled Incorporation Certificate which includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is registered.
St Kitts and Nevis Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Nevis Registrar of Companies.
It states under the Business Corporations Ordinance 1995 the companies name and that the company is in Good Standing and has a legal corporate existence as of the date the certificate is issued.
The certificate is provided from the Island of Nevis Registrar of Companies with an official stamp, seal and with the signature of an authorised officer.
Articles of Incorporation & Memorandum of Association
Nevis entities do not have Memorandum of Association, the constitutional documents are the Articles of Incorporation, which are publicly filed with the Registry.
We can obtain scanned copies of the Articles of Incorporation, or an official certified copy of the Articles of Incorporation issued by the Registry.
Order St Kitts and Nevis Company Documents
We can provide copies of official company documents and conduct searches for companies registered in St Kits and Nevis. Please complete our enquiry form so we can assist with your company documents requirements.