St Kitts and Nevis Company Restoration
Once a company has been struck off the Nevis Company Register we are able to assist with the restoration process.
Struck off Company
A company can be struck off the register for a range of reasons, the most common being non-payment of the annual license fees.
A company that has been struck off the Register remains liable for all debts, liabilities and obligations of the company.
St Kitts and Nevis Company Restoration fees
- Our Assistance Fee to restore a St Kitts & Nevis Company – £620
- Government Restoration fee – US$200
- St Kitts and Nevis Agent fee – US$300
- Payment of all outstanding Annual Government fees – $250
- Payment of all outstanding Annual Government penalties – $250
- Resolution and filing to appoint new registered agent – £150
- Filing fee to appoint new registered agent – US$150
- Registered Office Annual Fee, per year since last paid – £560
- Due-Diligence fee – per Director & Shareholder – £80
- 3% Transfer Bank fee – for penalties, fees and charges to Nevis – to cover exchange rate changes, bank charges and fees
Effect of your company being struck off
Your company is no longer in Good Standing as you are in breach of the Company Ordinance 2017, in addition, no filings can be made with the Registry.
Once the company has been struck off, neither the company nor any directors or shareholders may carry on any business or in any way deal with the assets or affairs of the company.
It is important to note that when a company is struck off the register, it does not affect the liability of any of its shareholders or directors.
Nevis Company Restoration Process
In order for a struck off company to be restored by the Nevis Registry the following fees must be paid:
- The annual government fees it would have paid as if it remained active
- The government restoration fee
- Payment of all unpaid Registered Agent fees
When all the fees and penalties are paid, the Registrar shall restore the name of the company to the register and upon the restoration the company shall be deemed never to have been struck off.
In order to restore your company to the Register we will only need the company name, we then obtain the company search to obtain the company documents.
Once the company is restored, it is required to have a Registered Office in Nevis, which we will provide.
Legal Costs & Expenses on Company Restoration
- Obtain a Company Search
- Obtaining and perusing the company documents
- Drafting the restoration order
- Serving documents and communicating with on the Registrar of Companies
- Filing the application with the Court if needed
- Attending court hearing, if required
- Outstanding filing fees on annual returns
- Penalty for late filings and other penalties
- Court filing fees
- Filing fees to the Companies Registry on the restoration application
Company Directors and Shareholders
When a Nevis company is restored, the previous Directors, Company Secretary, Shareholders and Registered Office are automatically assumed to have continued.