UK Company Formations
We can usually incorporate your UK limited company the same day.
UK companies are the easiest and most flexible of companies to incorporate within Europe and a visit to the UK is not required.
The single most important advantage of trading via a UK limited company is the limited liability of the company’s shareholders.
UK Fees to Incorporate
- Company Formation – £80
- Provision of Registered Office – £220
- Company Secretary – recommended – £280
UK Annual Maintenance Fees
- Provision of Registered Office – £220
- Company Secretary recommended – £280
- Directors Register Maintenance – £120
UK Ltd Company Formation
- Reserving your Company Name
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with Companies House
- Appoint the Directors & Shareholders
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of Shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
Benefits of a UK Company
- We offer our clients a reliable company formation service in United Kingdom
- There is not need to visit the UK to complete your incorporation
- We check that your company name is available for use in the UK
Your limited company must have a registered office in the UK.
This the legal address available on public record where documents may be legally served on the company. and we can provide a registered office service.
Company Directors and Shareholders
- Directors and Shareholders may be of any nationality
- The names of directors and shareholders are filed at the companies registry
- There is no requirement to appoint a resident director
- The shareholders of the UK company can be corporations or individuals
To start the incorporation of your UK company we require, the proposed company name, details of the company directors, shareholders and the proposed activities by completion of the details form.
UK – Ltd Company Incorporation
UK companies are the easiest and most flexible of companies to incorporate within Europe.
- Limited Company – (Ltd)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Public Limited Company (PLC) – The company’s shares may be offered for sale to the public and they have a minimum share capital of £50,000
Foreign Company Investors
- You do not need to be a UK citizen or a UK resident to incorporate
- You do not need to visit the UK to incorporate the company
- Only one person is required to incorporate a limited company
- A UK company can be incorporated even though it does not trade in the UK
Protection of Business Name
Registration legally protects your company name against anyone else incorporating a similarly named limited company in the UK.
Company Shareholders and Directors
A company only requires one person who can act as both director and shareholder
Company Incorporation Documents
Once incorporated we provide a set of corporate documents for your UK company which includes the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association the Articles of Association, first minutes and Share certificates. Copies of the company incorporation documents are sent via email and the originals from the companies registry are sent to you in a corporate folder.
Incorporation package includes:
|Original Certificate of Incorporation||This is issued by The Registrar of Companies after incorporation. It shows your Company Name, Company Number and date of Incorporation of your new company.|
|2 copies of the Memorandum||These show the rules for the company. They show, where its registered office should be, how much share capital can be issued etc.|
|2 copies of the Articles of Association||The Articles of Association contain regulations, including: rules on the allotment and transfer of shares; the appointment and removal of directors; conduct of board and general meetings|
|Stock Transfer Form||These forms are your proof that our nominee shareholders no longer own the shares issued on incorporation – keep these forms safe.No stamp duty is payable on the transfer because no payment was requested or made.|
|Certificate of Non-Trading||This is supplied for UK ready made companies only. This guarantees that your company has not traded or incurred any liabilities prior to having been transferred to you. We supply this certificate.|
|Combined Company Register||This is where you record the issue of shares, the transfer of shares, the appointment and resignation of officers, minutes of board meetings etc.|
|24 Share Certificates||A share certificate or stock certificate is a written instrument evidencing the legal title to shares in the company|
|Registers||Registers of shareholders & Share Ledger, Register of Directors & Secretaries and the Register of Mortgages & Charges|
We will happily assist you with any company secretarial advice you may require and can also carry out certain company secretarial duties on your behalf. After incorporation, we can:
- Act as your registered office
- Act as your company secretary
- Act as your UK Tax Agent
In addition to our new company formations, we also maintain extensive stocks of ready made companies, these are ready to trade and can be transferred to you within hours.
People with Significant Control (PSC)
A person with significant control (PSC) is someone who owns or controls your company, (beneficial owners).
All types of UK companies must maintain a statutory register with information about the people who have significant control.
Most PSCs will be people who hold:
- more than 25% of shares in the company
- more than 25% of voting rights in the company
- the right to appoint or remove the majority of the board of directors
PSC information is updated every 12 months when you file a confirmation statement.