Germany Company Documents
We specialise in incorporating Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (GmbH) Companies in Germany and can provide copies of company documents from the Commercial Register – Handelsregistereintragung.
Company Documents Fees
- Company Search Report – by email £112
- Director’s Report & Accounts – by email £64
- Expedite fee: £60
The search report will be ordered from the German Commercial Register and is delivered by email in 2 – 3 days.
Germany Companies Registry – Handelsregistereintragung
GermanyHandelsregistereintragung is the shared register of companies for the German federal states. They are the registers of companies, cooperatives and partnerships and associations registered in all federal states in Germany as well publishing announcements for the register.
Copies of the official filed German documents can be obtained for you from the Commercial Register – Handelsregistereintragung.
Certified copies of company documents are provided from the district court where the German company is registered.
This includes copies of:
- HRB Certificate – (Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Good Standing)
- Shareholder List – the HRB letter does not include details of the shareholders, we can provide a shareholder list from the registry, certified by the court and apostilled
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Statutes
Germany Company Search Report
A German company search report includes:
- Company Name/ Firma
- Number of previous Registrations/ Anzahl der bisherigen Eintragungen – where applicable
- Company Type – GmbH & Co. KG, Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, Aktiengesellschaft
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Registration Number
- Current Legal Status: Active, Deleted, Struck off
- Company Objects/ Activities / Gegenstand des Unternehmens
- Nominal/Share Capital/ Grund – oder Stammkapital
- Name and address of the Registered Agent / Registered Office
- Date of last registry entry
- Nominal or Share Capital/ Grund – oder Stammkapital
- Shareholders list / Gesellschafter – where filed
- Shareholder details – name, location, laufende nummern/ share serial numbers and the shares in Euros – where details filed at registry
- The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts – where available
Germany Certificate of Good Standing – HRB Certificate
A Certificate of Good Standing does not exist as such in Germany, but it is possible to obtain a HRB Certificate from the from the German Handelsregistereintragung that serves a similar purpose. An HRB Certificate is issued by the register of companies which contains the current information on the company. The certificate from the German Handelsregistereintragung confirms on the date issued the company name, company registration number (HRB number), registered office, domestic business address, branches of the company, company activity, directors, issued share capital and other current filed details. An electronic copy of the HRB certificate can be supplied.
The certificate can be provided from the Handelsregistereintragung. The certificate can also be supplied certified by the court and with an Apostille.
The size of the company dictates which documents are required and which are required for disclosure with the Federal Gazette (Elektronischer Bundesanzeiger).
To be deemed small your company must not exceed at least two of the following:
- Balance sheet total €4,840,000
- Turnover must €9,680,000
- Annual average number of employees 50
Small companies must produce financial statements and notes on the financial statements. Management reports are not required and only the balance sheet information must be disclosed to the Federal Gazette.
Every company in Germany is obliged to prepare financial statement (balance sheets and income statements) for a period not exceeding 12 months. Notes must accompany the financial statements that provide information regarding accounting policies, remuneration policies and other financial matters.
A GmbH company in Germany is required to keep a list of shareholders and directors, however, only the shareholder register must be filed with the Commercial Register.
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a documents in the country of intent. We can provide German company documents from the Handelsregistereintragung which are certified by the court and Apostilled.