Registry Copies of Gibraltar Company Documents
Gibraltar Company Document examples
As company incorporation agents our experience with Companies House in Gibraltar means we can obtain company search reports, certified copies of company documents held by the registry. A certified company document is where Gibraltar Companies House officially stamps and signs the document to verify its authenticity.
Gibraltar Company Document fees
|Gibraltar Company Documents
|Company Search Report
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled
|Certificate of Incorporation Registry Certified
|Certificate of Incorporation Apostilled
|Memorandum and Articles of Association Registry Certified
|Memorandum and Articles of Association Apostilled
Gibraltar Companies House
The statutory duties of Companies House Gibraltar is to incorporate and dissolve companies, to examine and hold documents delivered to it under the Gibraltar Companies Act.
Companies House main statutory functions are:
- To incorporate and dissolve Gibraltar companies
- To examine documents presented under the Companies Act and related company legislation
- To hold and make this company information available
Gibraltar Company Search Report
We can provide a company search report on companies registered in Gibraltar and is a summary of the latest information on the company held by Companies House.
The company search report includes the following information from the Gibraltar Companies House:
- Company Name
- Name Change – where applicable
- Company Incorporation Number/ Registration Number
- REID Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type: Private company limited by shares (Ltd), PLC
- Current Legal Status: in Good Standing, Struck Off, Striking off by the Registrar pending, Dissolved, Liquidation Pending, Liquidated
- Date of Last Annual Return, date filed made up to
- Date of Last Accounts, date filed made up to
- Registered Office address
- Share Capital – authorised nominal share capital
- Total number of Shares issued
Including on each Shareholder:
- Company Shareholder – Name
- Company Shareholder – Address/ Corporate Registered address
- Company Shareholder – Nationality
- Company Shareholder – Occupation/ Corporate Body
- Company Shareholder – Shares held
- If Corporate Shareholder the company name, company address and company registration number
Including on each Company Director:
- Director – Full name
- Director – Full address
- Director – Occupation/ Corporate Body
- Director – Nationality
- Director – Date Appointed/Resigned on
Including on each Company Secretary:
- Company Secretary – Full name
- Company Secretary – Full address
- Company Secretary – Occupation/ Corporate Body
- Company Secretary – Nationality
- Company Secretary – Date Appointed/Resigned on
Company Accounts – Directors’ Report & Accounts for the company – where filed and available
Additional details including:
- An electronic company registry extract
- Additional details / notes – where filed/ available
- Charges filed at Companies House
- Accounts filing history list including account year, date filed and date processed by the Gibraltar registry
- Charges list including charge type – deed, supplemental deed, assignment, charge: the registered date satisfied and charge serial number
- Company filing history including the document filed, date filed and date processed by the registry
The search report is a summary of the latest information on the company held by Companies House.
Certified Company Extract
We can provide a company search extract which is certified by the company registry. This would be delivered by courier and stamped and signed by the registrar. The extract contains the latest details filed and available at the registry. This includes Incorporation details, Registered office, date last annual return and accounts filed, authorised share capital, number of issued shares, Shareholder details, Director details and Secretary details. The registry certified Gibraltar extract can also be provided Notarised and Apostilled in the UK at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Gibraltar Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from Companies House Gibraltar, certifying that the company is in Good Standing.
A company has to be up to date with the filing of its accounts and annual returns for Companies House to issue a Certificate of Good Standing.
The certificate is provided from the Companies House Gibraltar with an official stamp, seal and with the signature of an authorised officer.
An additional service we can provide is the certificate of Good Standing Notarised in the UK and Apostilled at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Gibraltar Certificate of Incorporation
We can provide an original certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation for a company registered in Gibraltar, this is a registry certified copy certificate delivered by courier.
Alternatively we can provide an electronic copy of a Gibraltar Certificate of Incorporation delivered by email.
Memorandum and Articles of Association
We can supply registry copies of a Gibraltar company’s Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
These company documents includes the company’s name, business activities, objects and the internal rules under which the Gibraltar company will be run.
Gibraltar Annual Returns
The annual return is a statutory form companies registered in Gibraltar need to file with Companies House, it is a requirement under the Gibraltar Companies Act.
We can provide scanned copies of the most recent annual return filed by the Gibraltar company and historical copies of older annual returns. Company registered in Gibraltar are required to file an Annual Return on an annual basis at the registry.
When ordered scanned copies of the annual return are delivered by email within 2 – 3 days, older archived documents will take longer.
The annual return includes the following information on the company:
- Particulars of Directors of the Limited company on the date of the Annual Return including full name, nationality, country of origin, residential address and business occupation
- Particulars of Secretaries of the company including full name, nationality country of origin, residential address & business occupation
- List of the names and residential address of all the persons authorised to represent the Company as representatives of the Company for the business
- Summary of the Authorised Share Capital and Share
Apostille Gibraltar Company Documents
An Apostille is a certificate attached to an original Gibraltar company document which, confirms the authenticity of the signature and registry stamp. The certificates and documents are certified by the registrar and are then Notarised in the UK and Apostilled at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
The process of obtaining an Apostille is called Legalisation. We can provide Apostille company documents for companies registered in Gibraltar, these include:
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Registry Extract
Gibraltar Complete Company file
We can supply a copy of the complete records filed with Companies House in Gibraltar, this includes all the documents available on the Gibraltar company. This is a comprehensive record of a Gibraltar company and can be provided by post only, a certified version of the company file is also available. This can take a few weeks as the registrar has to scan all the documents within the company file at the registry.
Gibraltar Company Accounts
Company documents filed at Companies House Gibraltar vary according to the classification of the company. With the filing of accounts companies are classified as small, medium-sized or large.
We can provide latest Directors’ Report & Accounts for Companies registered in Gibraltar. The document once received from Companies House is delivered by email as a PDF.
As part of the new policies in Gibraltar, Companies House also now require that all companies file their balance sheets in order to remain in Good Standing.
Strike Off Company Documents
Companies in Gibraltar need to file an application to strike off a company, the Directors confirm that the company does not have any assets or liabilities in Gibraltar or abroad. We can supply a copy of a target company’s strike off letter filed at the Gibraltar registry.
Gibraltar Company Restoration
We can provide Registered Office service in Gibraltar and assist with getting your company restored and back into Good Standing, Initially we submit an application to Restore your Gibraltar company to the Register if it has been Struck-off.
Under section 332(1) of the Gibraltar Companies Act the Registrar has discretionary power to restore companies that have been struck off. When more than 10 years have elapsed since the Gibraltar company was dissolved, an application has to be be made to court to restore the Gibraltar company to the register.
Gibraltar Companies Accounts Act 1999 – Accounting and Disclosure
Small Gibraltar companies need only file a Balance Sheet and no audit of this type of company is required unless there is trading with Gibraltar customers,
The minimum contents of the Balance Sheet are as follows for companies qualifying as small.
- Share Capital
- Fixed Assets (separating Intangible, Tangible and Investments)
- Current Assets (disclosing figures for Stock, Debtors, Short Term Investments and Bank Balances)
- Prepayments and accrued income
- Creditors due within one year
- Creditors due after more than one year
- Provisions and Charges
- Accruals and deferred income
- Capital and Reserves
Gibraltar Company Credit Reports
In Gibraltar we can provide a credit report which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by Companies House.
Gibraltar credit reports include the following information, where available:
- Company Registration information including address, registration date, registration number
- Contact details including, telephone, email, website – where available
- Credit recommendations, where financial data has been analysed
- Commercial Credit Score
- Type of company, size and trading status
- Financial data – if filed
- Shareholders and share capital
- Company Directors
- Associated companies
- Public records
- General information
The annual return includes changes to director’s and shareholders’ details and the current registered office address.
Order Gibraltar Company Documents
The Gibraltar company search report will be ordered from the Gibraltar Companies House and is delivered by email. Gibraltar Company documents are ordered from the Companies Registry and delivered by courier.
To request Gibraltar Company Registry copies of Company Documents from us please, enter the target company name, select the documents required and complete payment.