Gibraltar Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a company search on any company registered in Gibraltar.
- Company Search Fee – £112
- Express search – additional £75
The search report is a summary of the latest information on the company held by Companies House and delivered by email in 2 – 3 business days.
We contact Companies House Gibraltar and obtain the latest information on the target company which will show its current company details and current company status.
Contents of a Gibraltar Company Search Report
The company search report includes the following information from the Gibraltar Companies House:
- Company Name
- Name Changes – if applicable
- Company Incorporation Number/ Registration Number
- REID Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type: Private company limited by shares (Ltd), PLC,
- Current Legal Status: in Good Standing, Struck Off, Striking off by the Registrar pending, Dissolved, Liquidation Pending, Liquidated
- Date of Last Annual Return, date filed made up to
- Date of Last Accounts, date filed made up to
- Registered Office address
- Share Capital – authorised nominal share capital
- Details on the shareholders Including Name, Address/ Corporate Registered address, Nationality, Occupation/ Corporate Body, Shares held
- Details on the Company Director: including Full name, Full address, Occupation/Corporate Body, Nationality, Date Appointed/ Resigned on
- A company extract is included in the search report – the extract is compiled by the registrar and includes the latest filed details by the company on the shareholders, directors and registered office
Company Secretary details including Full name, Full address, Occupation/ Corporate Body, Nationality and Date Appointed/Resigned on
- List of Charges filed at Companies House
- Charges list including charge type – Deed, Supplemental Deed, Assignment, Charge: the registered, date satisfied and charge serial number
- List of the Company Filing History including the document filed, date filed and date processed by the Gibraltar registry
Company Accounts – Directors’ Report & Accounts for Companies – Where filed and available. To remain compliant Gibraltar companies should file company accounts with the registry but, that is not always the case.
In Gibraltar companies have a legal obligation to provide Companies House with up to date information, this includes filing of an annual return. The annual return includes changes to directors and shareholders details and the current registered office address.
Registry Certified Company Search Extract
As an additional service we can provide a certified company search extract on a Gibraltar company. The certified company search extract is signed, stamped and dated by Gibraltar Companies House.
The registry certified extract can in addition be notarised and apostilled at the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, this service does currently takes 2 – 3 weeks.
Gibraltar Company Search
We can supply a Company Search Report on company’s registered in Gibraltar. Please complete our enquiry form so we can assist with your Gibraltar company search requirements.
Once the company search extract is received from Companies House in Gibraltar it will be delivered in the company search report to you via email as a PDF.
Gibraltar Company Search example
Gibraltar Company Document Order
The Gibraltar Company Register can provide a variety of documents. To request Company Registry copies of Company Documents from us please, enter the target company name, select the documents required and then you will receive a quotation by email. There is no payment required at this point.