South Korea Company Credit Report
Our South Korea comprehensive Company Credit Reports include information from a variety of sources including the corporate registries, banks, industry groups and collection agencies. We use the most prominent local credit reference agency in South Korea for the latest data on the company when compiling the Company Credit Report.
South Korea Company Credit Report fees and Timescales
- Company Credit Report: £188
- Expedite fee: £75
- Normal: 5 – 6 days
- Expedited: 3 – 4 days
Expedited South Korea Service
With the expedited service the company information is obtained in the quickest possible time, with our colleagues often physically waiting for the information from the company file at the registry and from other sources in South Korea.
Contents of a South Korea Company Credit Report
Company Profile including:
- Company Name
- Previous company name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- Registered Office address and current contact details
Directors and Shareholders details:
- Management: Names, date of birth and positions held
- Shareholder Details: Information on the shareholder, name, including number of shares and percentage of shares
Company Credit Rating including:
- Company Credit Score
- Credit Rating History
Company Trading Details:
- Company activities
- Banking Connections
- Latest Company Financial Accounts
- Summary of the main components of the annual accounts: balance sheet, profit and loss account, fixed assets and balance sheet
South Korea Company Credit Report example
Order a South Korea Company Credit Report
Our South Korea Company Credit reports are freshly prepared in the timescale selected with the most current information available and filed by the company.
To proceed please complete the form below providing the company name and make payment via the secured payment process. The South Korea Company Credit Report will be emailed upon completion.