Registered Agent – Registered Office
We provide Licensed Registered Agent services to ensure your company remains in Good Standing.
The Registered Agent provides the Registered Office address and has the responsibility for liaising with the Companies Registry.
The Registered Agent is responsible for safe custody and updating the Memorandum and Articles of Association, the Register of Shareholders, the Register of Directors, keeping copies of all resolutions, notices and filings made by the company.
To transfer the Registered Agent to ourselves we will require a copy of the original company documents showing the Directors and Shareholders.
To transfer your Registered Agent
- Retaining your company name in the register
- Resolution for the change of Resident Agent.
- Preparation and change the Memorandum / Articles if required
- Preparation of transfer application
- Submission of transfer applications to the Registry
- Transfer out fee charged by your current Registered Agent
- Company Search to ascertain documents and company status
- Notary fees if needed
- Due Diligence – per Director & Shareholder
- Confirmation of Registered Office for documentation
- Extract from the Register of Directors
- Extract from the Shareholder Register
- Annual Compliance fee – includes first year of resident Registered Agent and Registered Office service
Transfer Registered Agent
Written request is sent to the current Registered Agent advising that the company is changing address.
We draft the Directors Resolution to change the address of the Registered Office and Registered Agent for your signature.
Please note that a transfer out fee may be charged by your current Registered Agent.
Although the change of Registered Agent is straightforward, clients wishing to move Registered Office to avoid the payment of outstanding company agent fees will encounter difficulties.
Companies must also be in Good Standing to transfer to a new Registered Agent.
Changing your Registered Agent to System Day Ltd
To start the transfer process email us the name of your company, we will initially undertake a Company Search to prepare the company resolution.
Transferring Registered Agent:
- Company Search to ascertain documents and standing
- Transfer-Out fee charged by your current Registered Agent
- Due Diligence – per Director and Shareholder
- Registered Office / Registered Agent 12 months fee
- Directors Register Maintenance fee