Ireland Registered Agent
We can provide a Licensed Registered Agent in Ireland for your company to ensure your company remains in Good Standing at the Irish Companies Registration Office.
We draft the resolution of the directors to change the address of its Registered Office and Registered Agent in Ireland.
Fee to Transfer your Ireland company
Our Ireland transfer fee: £320 – plus the 2022 Annual Maintenance fee: £935 including Registered Office, Company Secretary & Register Maintenance
Ireland transfer fee includes –
- Ireland Company Search to check status
- Resolution to transfer company
- Transfer in Ireland company fee
- Director and Shareholder due diligence
- Submission of transfer applications to the registry
- Extract of Directors and Shareholder Register
- Preparation of change to the Memorandum
- Confirmation of Registered Office for documentation
Ireland 2022 Annual Maintenance fee includes –
- Provision of Registered Office: £360
- Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance: £175
- Company Secretary: £400
There can be an additional charge of a Transfer out fee charged by your current Irish Registered Agent.
Ireland Registered Agent Duties
- Provision of the Registered Office in Ireland
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government fee
- Maintaining Statutory Records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register and Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
Transfer Ireland Registered Agent
Please contact us with the name of your Ireland company, we will initially undertake a Company Search to prepare the Director’s Resolution and contact the current Registered Agent.
We send a request to your current Registered Agent, asking them to resign and pass the administration of your company to our Registered Agent. The change of Registered Agent is straightforward although, clients trying to avoid the payment of the previous company renewal fees will encounter difficulties.