Ireland Certificate of Good Standing – Letter of Status
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing/ Letter of Status, which confirms an Irish company has a status of Good Standing with the Companies Registration Office in Ireland. An Irish company has to be up to date with the filing of its accounts and annual returns for the Companies Registration Office to issue a Certificate of Good Standing.
Ireland Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £250
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £400
- Company Search Report: £128
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescale to obtain Ireland Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 3 – 6 days
- Expedited: 1 – 2 days
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type – Limited
- The Irish company has filed Annual Returns
- The company status is current designation is Normal
- The Certificate of Good Standing comes with a company printout attached which is issued by the Companies Registry confirming the current company details on file at the Companies Registration Office. The company print out includes the registered address, filing dates for annual return, director details, company secretary details, and a list of the filings made.
- The Certificate of Good Standing is dated and signed by the Registrar of Companies
Ireland Certificate of Good Standing example
Company Not in Good Standing – Company Restoration
If the Irish Company is not in Good Standing the registry will issue instead an extract confirming the current company status. Where your Irish company is not in Good Standing we can review the company’s history and filings to see documents needs to be filed and restore your dissolved company. Once restored we can get the Certificate of Good Standing drafted by the registrar.
Ireland Company Search Report
We are in addition able to conduct a search on any company registered in Ireland, this includes the latest information held at the Companies Registration Office on the target company. The search report includes a copy of the latest accounts filed by the Irish company.
Ireland Apostilled Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply certified Certificate of Good Standing from the Companies Registration Office, which is then Apostilled by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Ireland, which authenticates documents executed in Ireland for use in other countries.
Order an Ireland Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for an Ireland Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Companies Registration Office. Once the Certificate of Good Standing has been prepared by the registry we will get it emailed through. The Companies Registration Office do still where required provide paper certificates of Good Standing for Irish companies but, these take longer and are not delivered by email, they are delivered by post or courier.