Panama Company Documents
Panama Company Document examples
As company incorporation agents we have experience working with the authorities in Panama and have built up a relationship with the Registro Público de Panamá.
We are able obtain registry copies of official Panama company documents and conduct comprehensive company searches.
Panama Company Document fees
|Panama Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£258||5-7 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||£380||4-8 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||£600||10-14 days|
|Certified Translation Certificate of Good Standing||£380||4-8 days|
|Articles of Incorporation Registry Certified||£450||4-8 days|
|Articles of Incorporation in Spanish Apostilled||£600||10-14 days|
Panama Companies Registry – Registro Público de Panamá
As incorporation agents our experience with the Public Registry in Panama means, we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We have access to the Panama Public Registry to obtain official documents from the company file including company search reports and copies of official documents. Company documents are filed in Spanish.
Panama Company Search
A Panama company search report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and contains company information filed with the Registro Público de Panamá.
A Panama company search report includes:
- Full Company Name / Nombre de la Sociedad
- Company registration number / Ficha
- Date of Incorporation / Fecha de Registro
- Date of Deed / Fecha de Escritura
- Public Deed Number / No. de Escritura
- Number of public deeds the company has registered with the Public Registry of Panama – if available
- Subscribers names and ID number – the subscribers are the first shareholders or first owners of the company, Panama corporations must have two subscribers present at the Public Registry in order to be incorporated
- Current Legal Status: Good Standing, Dissolved / Disuelta, Struck Off
- Date of Status changed if Dissolved / Disuelta or Struck Off
- Company Duration / Duración: Perpetua
- Share Capital / Monto de Capital
- Share Currency/ Moneda
- Authorised Share Capital/ Capital Autorizado
- Class of Shares
- Number of Shares Issued
- Registered Agent/ Agente Residente – Panama legislation requires every Limited Liability Company to have a Registered Agent in the Republic of Panama
- Registered Agent Address and contact details – if available
- Panama Registered Agent contact details – if available
- Domicile – A Panama company can have offices anywhere
- Notary/ Notaria
- Proxies – if registered
- Company Meetings: location to be held
- Legal Representative/ Representante Legal
- Company Directors and officers titles, names and ID number/ Título del Dignatario, Nombre del Dignatario and address
- Name of the original shareholders/ Nombre de los Suscriptores
- Name of the original Directors/ Nombre de los Directores
Under Panama legislation companies are not required to file financial statements or an annual return with the Public Registry of Panama.
The members of the board of directors are registered whilst the shareholders remain private in the books of the corporation, so the owner can maintain anonymity all the time. The stock register of a Panamanian corporation is a private book privately held by the registered agent and includes details of the shareholders.
Panama Articles of Incorporation
The Panama Articles of Incorporation is issued by the Registro Público de Panamá when a company is incorporated. We can provide a copy of this documents filed in Spanish at the Registro Público de Panamá, we can supply a copy of the copias ed escrituras publicas which are filed in Spanish. The Registrar issues a copy of the Articles of Incorporation certifying that a company is incorporated under the International Business Companies Act.
Certificate of Status/ Good Standing – Certificado de Registro Publico
We are able to obtain a Certificado de Persona Juridica from the Public Registry in Panama certifying that a company is in Good Standing.
The Certificate resembles the Certificate of Incorporation and is used to formally confirm the company’s continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements have been complied with. This certificate will also state if the company is in voluntary liquidation or proceedings have been started to strike the company off the Panama Public Registry.
The certificate is provided from the Panama Public Registry with an official stamp, seal and with the signature of an authorised officer.
The document is only available from the Panama registry in Spanish, we include an English translation of the information on the certificate. We can supply a certified translation of the certificate, to provide this please order the Registry Certified Certificate and in addition the Certified Translation.
Panama Company Restoration
If your Panama company is not in Good Standing and has been struck-off, we can assist with restoring your company to the Public Registry in Panama, To bring the company back into Good Standing all outstanding fees and penalties would have to be paid and an annual declarations filed with the registry together with details of the Registered Office.
We can provide registered office services in Panama and assist with getting your company back into Good Standing.
We can provide a scanned copy of the Articles of Association for a Panama company from the Registro Público de Panamá, this document can sometimes be as much as 30 – 50 pages.
Certified Copies of Company Documents
Copies of the official filed documents can be obtained for you from the Registro Público de Panamá.
This includes copies of:
- Certificate of Incorporation – We can provide certified copies of Certificates of Incorporation filed at the Public Registry
- Certificado del Registro Publico/ Certificate of Status
- Corporate Charter
- Changes to the Board of Directors
- Copies of Public Deeds – copies of public deeds filed at the Registro Público de Panamá can be provided
- Amendments to the Corporate Charter
Establishing the existence of a Panama company and obtaining copies of official company documents held at the Registro Público de Panamá may be required for:
- Legal requirements – certified company documents
- Due Diligence – confirmation of a company’s existence
Apostille – Legalisation
We can provide legalised Panama company documents, including copies of certificates filed with the Registro Público de Panamá, which are Apostilled at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. An Apostille Certificate of Good Standing can be provided for a Panama company, the Apostille confirms the authenticity of the signature and registry stamp on the document.
The Apostille certificate includes the signature of an Official at the Department of Authentication and Legalisation in Panama, at the Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Director’s Report & Accounts
Directors’ Report, Accounts and annual returns are not filed in Panama. In Panama they do not file tax returns, annual returns or financial statements – There is no need to file any tax returns in Panama for the company if all the income was offshore derived.
The Government of Panama requires maintaining Accounting Records for legal entities with activities outside Panama.
All legal entities which do not carry out activities within the Republic of Panama, are required to maintain accounting records and its support documentation at the offices of the Resident Agent, or any other place within or outside Panama. the legal entities must provide to the Resident Agent, with the following information in writing the physical address where they are maintained, as well as support documentation. or the name and details of the person who keeps them in custody.
Panama Company Document Order
The Panama company search report will be ordered from the Panama Companies Registry and is delivered by email. Panama Company documents are ordered from the Panama Companies Registry and delivered by courier.
To request Panama company search reports and Company Documents please, enter the target company name and select the documents required.