Registry Copies of Seychelles Company Documents
Our links with the Seychelles Financial Services Authority means we are able to conduct search reports on Seychelles IBC companies and provide certified copies of company documents and legalised company certificates.
Seychelles Document Fees
- Company Search Report – by email £148
- Certificate of Good Standing – £180
- Apostilled Certificate of Good Standing – £280
- Apostilled Certificate of Incorporation – £280
- Apostilled Memorandum of Association – £280
- Express Documents – an additional £75 per document
The search report will be ordered from the Seychelles Financial Services Authority and delivered by email in 2 – 4 days.
Seychelles Financial Services Authority
The Seychelles Financial Services Authority is the regulator for non-bank financial services in the Seychelles. Established under the Seychelles Financial Services Authority Act, they are responsible for the registration of International Business Companies.
Seychelles Company Search Report
We can provide a company search report on companies registered under the International Business Companies Act, this includes the following information from the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.
The Seychelles company search includes the following:
- Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- The search report includes an extract from the Seychelles Financial Services Authority issued under the International Business Companies Act 2016, which confirms the latest company details including the company status
- Current Legal Status: Good Standing or Struck Off
- Authorised Share Capital
- Guarantee amount of the company – if applicable
- Number of outstanding charges registered by the company
- Number of satisfied and discharged registered charges
- Date and description of any mortgage or charge registered
- Copy of the register of charges – if available. Where there are charges filed at the registry this is available and includes the IBC name, IBC role, IBC Address, Date of Registration, Type, Name of other party in the Mortgage/ Charge, Address, Date of Instrument, Amount Secured, Description of Assets affected by the instrument, confirmation if discharged,
- Registered Office address
- Registered Agent name and address
- Last payment date and due date of next annual fees
- Register of Directors for Seychelles Companies has to be filed with the Registrar of International Business Companies in Seychelles as per requirements of the IBC Act 2016 – this is usually kept private by the company so, not available
The search report is issued by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority as a Certificate of Official Search.
Seychelles Domestic Companies
Only International Business Companies are registered with the Financial Services Authority there is a separate Registrar for Domestic Seychelles companies. There is no company search extract available, the company search and documents available are also slightly different. The domestic registry are extremely slow to check and provide copies of documents on a company file, we have to send a colleague along and this is a more expensive process than at the IBC registry. If you require a domestic company search we will require the company name and number to get the company file checked. We cannot advise timescales as it can take them months to provide extracts and company details as they operate differently to the International Business Companies registry.
Seychelles Certified & Apostilled Company Search Extract
We can provide Certified & Apostilled Company Search Extract, the search extract is the latest details on the target company filed at the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.
A Seychelles company is required to file its Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, together with any amendments. Company records are kept by the company at it’s Registered Office in the Seychelles. Books and records must be kept for all companies, but these do not have to be filed at the Seychelles Registrar’s office and are kept confidential. The Registrar must be notified of the address where the company’s records are kept.
A Register of Directors for Seychelles Companies has to be filed with the Registrar of International Business Companies in Seychelles as per requirements of the IBC Act 2016, this is usually selected to be kept private. Penalties are applicable for delays in submission of the Register for filing with the Registrar. The register of directors will not be publicly available.
Seychelles Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Seychelles Financial Services Authority certifying the company is in Good Standing.
The certificate certifies the follow points:
- The Company has been duly incorporated under the International Business Act, 1994.
- The Company is still on the Register of the International Business Companies and that the Company has paid all licence fees and penalties due, payable under the provision of the International Business Act 1994.
- The Company has not submitted, to the Registrar, an Article of Merger or Consolidation that have not yet become effective.
- The Company has not submitted, to the Registrar, an Article of arrangement that have not yet become effective.
- The Company is not in the process of being wound-up or dissolved.
- No proceedings have instituted to strike the name of the company of the said Register.
- In so far as is evidenced by the documents filed with the Registrar, the Company is in good legal standing.
The certificate is provided from the Seychelles Financial Services Authority with an official seal, stamp and the registrars signature.
Under the Seychelles IBC Act should there be a request for a Good standing certificate for a company that is not in good standing, a Certificate of Official search will be provided by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority in lieu of a Certificate of Good Standing.
Seychelles Certificate of Incorporation
We can provide an original certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation for an IBC company registered in the Seychelles, under the International Business Companies Act
Seychelles Company Restoration
Where a Seychelles company has been struck off by the Registrar a director or shareholder of the company can make an application for the restoration of the company.
To restore the company all outstanding annual license fees and penalties would have to be paid to the Seychelles Financial Services Authority. Once restored we can request from the Registrar a Certificate of Good Standing for the Seychelles IBC.
We provide a company restoration service and can assist in getting your Seychelles company back into Good Standing.
Memorandum of Association
We can supply registry copies of a Seychelles company’s Memorandum of Association.
The Memorandum of Association includes the company’s name, general objects and powers, authorised share capital, share currency and the rights and qualifications of shares.
|Seychelles Document Samples|
Apostilled Copies of Company Documents
The Apostille is a certificate attached to the company document which confirms the authenticity of the signature and registry stamp. In the Seychelles, company documents are legalised and receive the Apostille stamp from the Deputy Registrar of the Seychelles Supreme Court.
Copies of apostilled company documents we obtain for you are from the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Statutes
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Company Search Extract
An Apostille authenticates the documentation and enables the presenter to bypass further certification and immediately use the documents in the intended country.
Seychelles Company Documents – Legalised at the Chinese Embassy
For companies incorporated in the Seychelles, there is a Chinese embassy in the Seychelles, company documents are certified and Apostilled at the registry, and at the Chinese embassy. This is an additional service.
In order to proceed with certification of company documents at the Chinese Embassy in the Seychelles the procedure is as follows:
- The company document are Certified and Apostilled by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority 2-4 days
- Then they are certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Seychelles – this takes between 2-3 days
- Submission of the company document for certification at the Chinese Embassy – takes up to 7 days
An Apostilled certified true copy of the subject Company’s Certificate of Incorporation should also be submitted to the Chinese embassy with the company documents, this is retained by the Embassy.