Seychelles Certificate of Good Standing
We are able to provide a Seychelles Certificate of Good Standing issued by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.
The certificate is provided from the Seychelles Financial Services Authority with an official seal, stamp and with a Seychelles Financial Services Authority administrator’s signature certifying that a company is in good standing providing the Registrar is satisfied that:
- The company is on the Register
- The company has paid all statutory fees, annual fees and penalties due under the Act
- The company has not filed record of it being in voluntary or compulsory liquidation
- The company is in compliance with all filing requirements
Seychelles Certificate of Good Standing Fees
- Certificate of Good Standing – £180
- Apostilled Certificate of Good Standing – £280
- Expedite fee – £75
Standard Service – 5 – 10 business days
Expedite Service – 2 – 4 business days
A Certificate of Good Standing includes a statement as to whether
- The company has filed with the Registrar articles of merger or consolidation that have not yet become effective
- the company has filed with the Registrar articles of arrangement that have not yet become effective
- Notice of commencement of the company’s winding up has been filed with the Registrar
- Any proceedings by the Registrar to strike the name of the company off the Register have been instituted
Certificate states the follow
The certificate issued by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority provides information on the company incorporated in Seychelles including:
- The Company has been duly incorporated under the International Business Act, 1994.
- The Company is still on the Register of the International Business Companies and that the Company has paid all licence fees and penalties due, payable under the provision of the International Business Act 1994.
- The Company has not submitted, to the Registrar, an Article of Merger or Consolidation that have not yet become effective.
- The Company has not submitted, to the Registrar, an Article of arrangement that has not yet become effective.
- The Company is not in the process of being wound-up or dissolved.
- No proceedings have instituted to strike the name of the company off the Register.
- In so far as is evidenced by the documents filed with the Registrar, the Company is in good legal standing.
We can provide Registry Certified & Apostilled Company Certificate of Good Standing . The apostille involves the addition of a certificate attached to the document also called legalisation and certifies:
- Country of origin of the company document
- Name and identity of the signature – capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and company document number
In the event that a company is not in good standing as at the date of the request, the Registrar shall issue a certificate of official search under section 352 in lieu of a Certificate of Good Standing.