Seychelles Company Formations
We will incorporate your Seychelles IBC with the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.
The benefits of an IBC in the Seychelles include a high level of confidentiality and tax exemption. Once you have submitted the name of your IBC to us, reservation of the company name will be obtained within hours.
|Seychelles Company Incorporation fees||Seychelles Annual Compliance fees|
|Company Formation: £600||Registered Office and Resident Agent: £560|
|Registered Office and Resident Agent: £560||Company Secretary: £400|
|Seychelles Government Registration fee: US$150||Seychelles Government fee: US$150|
|Company Secretary: £400||Accounting Records fee: £180|
|Registry Fee 1st director filing: £175||Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance: £180|
|Annual Confirmation/Filing of Beneficial Ownership: £250|
|Compliance fee: £200|
Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) Formation
We provide a complete incorporation package in the Seychelles that includes:
- Reserving your Company Name
- Registration of Company
- Drafting and signing of the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the initial subscriber and witness
- Filing documents with the Seychelles Financial Services Authority
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Appoint the Directors
- All official IBC registration fees to the Government
- Issue of Shares and production of Share Certificates – transfer forms and trust declarations
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
Registered Office and Registered Agent
It is a requirement that a Seychelles IBC must have a Registered Agent and a Registered Address where all official correspondence may be sent, this is provided as part of our incorporation service.
Seychelles IBC Conditions & Beneficial Owners
Seychelles IBC status is granted subject to certain conditions:
- No business may be transacted with residents of the Seychelles
- Ownership interest in real property in the Seychelles is not permitted
- Every company shall submit to the registry a declaration of beneficial ownership.
Seychelles Company Name
All names must end with either Ltd, Corp or Inc. and the name approval process takes less than thirty minute and we obtain company name approval from the Seychelles International Business Authority.
We then present the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company to the Registrar, a Certificate of Incorporation will be issued and your new company is incorporated.
Seychelles Company Directors & Shareholders
Only one director is required for your IBC with no restrictions on nationality or residency.
There is no minimum Share Capital required and the capital may be expressed in any currency . The recommended Share Capital is US$5,000.
Features of a Seychelles International Business Company
- The Seychelles IBC is a Tax Exempt structure
- Your company name may be in any language
- Your company name must end with Ltd, Corp or Inc
- Accounting records need to be kept, but these remain confidential
- No paid up share capital requirement
- The Seychelles IBC is 100% tax-exempt in the Seychelles, making it the ideal company for trading or for holding and managing private assets
- No requirement for an Annual General Meeting to be held in the Seychelles.
Seychelles IBC Statutory Requirements
Every IBC registered in the Seychelles is subject to the following statutory requirements set out in the Seychelles IBC Act 2016
- Keeping of the Register of Directors at the registered address (S. 150)
- Keeping of the Register of Members at the registered address (S. 104)
- Registers of Charges at the registered address (ст. 179)
- To submit an Annual Report in approved form to its Registered Agent in the Seychelles not later than 31st December of the reporting year (S.171).
Seychelles Ready Made Company
Ready made companies are available, but not recommended as incorporation is a simple process which only takes 2-3 days.
Accounting Records Keeping – International Business Companies (Amendment) Act 2021
All Seychelles IBC Companies are required to maintain accounting records for the last 7 years and provide their Seychelles Registered Agent with copies of their accounting records.
The annual fee was introduced to cover the additional administrative work involved with collecting, organising and storing the Seychelles company’s accounting records.
Seychelles Annual Compliance
In line with the Anti-Money Laundering regulations, we complete compliance checks and update the records held at the Registered Office, to ensure your Seychelles company meets its regulatory obligations and remains in Good Standing.
We conduct annual reviews to ensure that the due diligence documentation held on your company file are up to date.
Seychelles Ready Made Company
As incorporation in the Seychelles can be achieved in 2 days, we suggest incorporating a new company rather than buying a ready-made one, although we have one for sale
Hermay Investments – For Sale: Seychelles Company Incorporated Jul 2010 – In Good Standing – Registered with the Seychelles Financial Services Authority – 13 years registry filings – £5000