Seychelles Company Formations
We will incorporate your Seychelles IBC with the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.
The benefits of an IBC in the Seychelles include a high level of confidentiality and tax exemption. Once you have submitted the name of your IBC to us, reservation of the company name will be obtained within hours.
|Seychelles Company Incorporation fees||Seychelles Annual Maintenance fees|
|Company Formation: £600||Government fee: US$150|
|Provision of Registered Office and Resident Agent: £420||Provision of Registered Office and Resident Agent: £420|
|Government Registration Fee: US$150||Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance – £175|
|Company Secretary: £400||Company Secretary: £400|
|Accounting Records fee: US$80|
Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) Formation
We offer a complete incorporation package in the Seychelles that includes:
- Reserving your Company Name
- Registration of Company
- Drafting and signing of the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the initial subscriber and witness
- Filing documents with the Seychelles Financial Services Authority
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Appoint the Directors
- Issuing company shares
- All official IBC registration fees to the Government
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates – transfer forms and trust declarations
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
Seychelles IBC Conditions & Beneficial Owners
Seychelles IBC status is granted subject to certain conditions:
- No business may be transacted with residents of the Seychelles
- Ownership interest in real property in the Seychelles is not permitted
Beneficial Owner: Every person, upon becoming a beneficial owner (10% shareholding), shall submit to the registry a declaration of beneficial ownership. The details to be entered in the BO Register: the name, residential address, service address, date of birth and nationality of each beneficial owner. Non-compliance with the Beneficial Ownership Act, 2020 who fails to maintain the register of beneficial owners, commits an offence and shall be liable to a penalty not exceeding SRC50,000 (£1650). The Financial Intelligence Unit of Seychelles will maintain Beneficial Ownership database. No person, other than an authorised officer of a specified Competent Authority, will have access to the database.
All names must end with either Ltd, Corp or Inc. and the name approval process takes less than thirty minutes and a name, once approved, may be reserved for 7 days.
Having submitted the name of your company to us, we obtain approval from the Seychelles International Business Authority.
We then present the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company to the Registrar, a Certificate of Incorporation will be issued and your new company is incorporated.
Seychelles Company Directors & Shareholders
Only one director is required for your IBC with no restrictions on nationality and there is no requirement to appoint a local director.
Directors and shareholders meetings need not be held in the Seychelles.
Only one shareholder of any nationality is required for your Seychelles company and can be the same person as the director and can be a person or a corporation .
There is no minimum Share Capital required and the capital may be expressed in any currency and the recommended share capital is US$5,000.
Registered Office and Registered Agent
It is a requirement that a Seychelles IBC must have a Registered Agent and a registered address where all official correspondence may be sent, this is provided as part of our incorporation service.
Features of a Seychelles International Business Company
- The Seychelles IBC is a Tax Exempt structure
- Your company name may be in any language
- Your company name must end with Ltd, Corp or Inc
- Accounting records need not be filed with the registrar
- Accounting records need to be kept, but these remain confidential
- No minimum share capital requirement
- The Seychelles IBC is 100% tax-exempt in the Seychelles, making it the ideal company for trading or for holding and managing private assets
- An IBC is not liable to declare neither income or account information, or submit a return for taxes
- No requirement for an Annual General Meeting to be held in the Seychelles. The directors may hold meetings in any country
- The Registers of Directors and Register of Shareholders must be kept at the registered address
Seychelles IBC Statutory Requirements
Every IBC registered in the Seychelles is subject to the following statutory requirements set out in the Seychelles IBC Act 2016
- Keeping of the Register of Directors at the registered address (S. 150 (1))
- Keeping of the Register of Members at the registered address (S. 104 (1))
- Registers of Charges at the registered address (ст . 179 (1))
- Provision of written record stating the address for keeping of resolutions, minutes and accounting records (S. 125(2), 157(2) and 175(2)) and notifying the Registered Agent of an updated address of keeping of accounting records within 14 days of any changes in the address.
- To submit an Annual Report in approved form to its Registered Agent in the Seychelles not later than 31st December of the reporting year (S.171 (1)).
Accounting Records Keeping – International Business Companies (Amendment) Act 2021
In December 2021, a second amendment to IBC Act 2016 was published in the Official Gazette and enacted from the same date. As a result, all Seychelles IBC Companies are required to maintain accounting records for the last 7 years (January 2015 onwards), and provide their Seychelles Registered Agent with copies of the accounting records.
Seychelles Accounting deadlines:
- Accounting records relating to transactions or operations in the past 7 years to (01 January 2015 – 31st December 2021), must be kept in Seychelles by 6th February 2022
- Accounting records relating to transactions or operations in the first half of the year (January to June) must be kept in Seychelles by 31st July 2022, and every year thereafter
- Accounting records relating to transactions or operations in the second half of the year (July to December) must be kept in Seychelles by 31st January 2023, and every year thereafter
Seychelles Ready Made Company
Ready made companies are available, but not recommended as incorporation is a simple process which only takes 2-3 days.