Panama Company Dissolution – Closing a Panama Company
|Panama Company Dissolution fees|
|Panama Company Dissolution||£800|
|Panama Company Search||£60|
|Due Diligence – per Director & Shareholder||£80|
|Ministry of Economy and Finance tax statement||£380|
If you no longer require your Panama IBC and wish to have it struck off the company register, we can assist with a Panama Company Dissolution.
It is very important to take the necessary steps to dissolve the company correctly and a director you need to comply with regulations as well as protect yourself from potential risk and fines.
Having your Panama Company Dissolved
Having your Panama company voluntarily dissolved rather than struck off by Panamanian Public Registry has many advantages:
- It is a straightforward process compared to company liquidation
- It avoids formal investigation into the conduct of the directors as required in liquidation or receivership.
- Maintains the company’s directors and shareholders reputation for future business ventures
- It avoids the costs of liquidation, fees and expenses.
Conditions for Voluntary Strike Off
We can apply for dissolution without involvement of the current (nominee) directors or resident agent, but the owners must provide proof of ownership of the corporation.
If the company has no assets, it can be dissolved without liquidation.
The dissolution of a Panamanian company is achieved by way of a Special Resolution signed by the shareholders of the company, which is later filed at the Panamanian Public Registry, the acknowledgement of liquidation termination (if applicable) may be included in the same resolution which approved the dissolution.
A dissolution notice is published in a national newspaper.
- The Special Resolution of shareholders would commonly be executed by the Company’s President and Secretary.
- The original executed Special Resolution will be sent to our lawyers in Panama for them to proceed with filing at the Panamanian Public Registry.
- The company must be in Good Standing with payment of annual fees in order to proceed with dissolution filing at the Panamanian Public Registry
- Notice of Resolution to wind up will be published in the Panama Gazette of the Ministry of the President,
- The Dissolution of a company will commence upon submission of the Special Resolution to the Registry
- After the Registrar has been notified that the company has been dissolved the company will be struck off the Register and a Certificate of Dissolution will be issued
To start the process and to enable us to give a precise quote we require copies of the company documents, please upload: Company Documents
We will then inspect the company file at the Registro Público de Panamá and the tax officer at the Ministry of Economy and Finance.