Cyprus Registered Agent
We can provide a Licensed Registered Agent in Cyprus for your company to ensure your company remains in Good Standing at the Department of the Registrar of Companies.
We draft the resolution of the directors to change the address of its Registered Office and Registered Agent in Cyprus.
|Cyprus Registered Agent
|Transfer in Cyprus fee
|Cyprus Company Search
|Due Diligence – per Director and Shareholder
|Cyprus Annual Compliance fees once transferred.
|Registered Office and Registered Agent
|Annual Return & Filing fee
|Company Secretary – recommended
|Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance
Cyprus transfer fee includes –
- Cyprus Company Search to check status
- Resolution to transfer company
- Transfer in Cyprus company fee
- Due Diligence – per Director & Shareholder
- Submission of transfer applications to the registry
- Extract of Directors and Shareholder Register
- Preparation of change to the Memorandum
- Confirmation of Registered Office for documentation
There can be an additional charge of a transfer out fee charged by your current Cyprus Registered Agent.
Cyprus Registered Agent Duties
- Provision of the Registered Office in Cyprus
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government fee
- Maintaining Statutory Records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register and Director Register
- Statutory Due Diligence
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
Transfer Cyprus Registered Agent
Please contact us with the name of your Cyprus company, we will initially undertake a Company Search to prepare the Director’s Resolution and contact the current Registered Agent.
We send a request to your current Registered Agent, asking them to resign and pass the administration of your company to our Registered Agent.