Cyprus Registered Agent
We can provide a Licensed Registered Agent in Cyprus for your company to ensure your company remains in Good Standing at the Department of the Registrar of Companies.
We draft the resolution of the directors to change the address of its Registered Office and Registered Agent in Cyprus.
Fee to Transfer your Cyprus company
Our Cyprus transfer fee: £960 – plus the 2023 Annual Compliance fee
Cyprus transfer fee includes –
- Cyprus Company Search to check status
- Resolution to transfer company
- Transfer in Cyprus company fee
- Director and Shareholder due diligence
- Submission of transfer applications to the registry
- Extract of Directors and Shareholder Register
- Preparation of change to the Memorandum
- Confirmation of Registered Office for documentation
Cyprus 2023 Annual Compliance fee includes –
- Provision of Registered Office: £1050
- Company Secretary: £820
- Government Levy: €350
- Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance: £180
- Compliance fee: £200
There can be an additional charge of a Transfer out fee charged by your current Cyprus Registered Agent.
Cyprus Registered Agent Duties
- Provision of the Registered Office in Cyprus
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
- Payment of Government fee
- Maintaining Statutory Records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register and Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence
- Ensuring that your company is kept in good standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
Transfer Cyprus Registered Agent
Please contact us with the name of your Cyprus company, we will initially undertake a Company Search to prepare the Director’s Resolution and contact the current Registered Agent.
We send a request to your current Registered Agent, asking them to resign and pass the administration of your company to our Registered Agent. The change of Registered Agent is straightforward although, clients trying to avoid the payment of the previous company renewal fees will encounter difficulties.