Cyprus Company Registry – Registrar of Companies
The Cyprus Department of the Registrar of Companies is responsible for keeping the Register of Companies, Partnerships, Business Names, Trade Marks, Patents and Industrial Designs.
The Companies Branch promotes the development and operation of the business. It is the predominant competent authority of the Republic of Cyprus to maintain a reliable register of all business entities registered there.
We file all applications for new companies, allowing for companies to be incorporated and registered with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies within 5 days.
We can provide certified copies of Cypriot Company documents from the Registrar of Companies.
The Companies Department of the Department of the Registrar of Companies deals with:
- Cyprus company registrations
- The follow up and control of Cypriot companies
- Striking off of companies in Cyprus
- Advises, supports and facilitates the commercial transactions in all fields of the Cypriot economy
The Bankruptcies and Liquidations Department of the registry deals with:
- The receipt and administration of property assets of insolvent natural and legal persons.
The Intellectual and Industrial Property Department deals with:
- Trade mark
- Intellectual property matters