Cyprus Company Formations
Companies incorporated in Cyprus are Limited Liability Companies (LLC), which offer limited liability to its shareholders. We incorporate all our Cypriot companies by working with the Cyprus Department of the Registrar of Companies.
|Cyprus Company Incorporation fees||Cyprus Annual Compliance fees|
|Company Formation: £1960||Registered Office: £600|
|Registered Office setup: £600||Company Secretary required: £600|
|Government Levy: €350||Government Levy: €350|
|Tax ID: £220||Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance: £180|
|Company Secretary required: £600||Compliance fee: £200|
Cyprus Company Incorporation
We offer a complete incorporation package in Cyprus that includes:
- Reserving your Company Name
- Liaising with the registrar in Nicosia and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with the Registrar of Companies
- Appoint the Directors
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificate of Officers, Certificate of Registered Office address
- Certificate of Shareholders and Share Certificates
- Government Fees
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
The formation procedure is as follows:
- Approval of the company name.
- Application to the Central Bank for Exchange Control approval.
- Preparation and printing of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company in both Greek and English.
- We will draft and file the following documents with the Registrar of Companies: Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company (in Greek), approval of the Central Bank and the payment of the registration duty.
As soon as registration of the company is complete, the Registrar of Companies will provide us with the Certificate of Registration in Greek and a copy in English, as well as documents detailing the list of directors and secretary, shareholders, registered office and Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Cyprus Company Directors and Shareholders
Your company only requires one director there are no nationality or residency restrictions.
A local director needs to be appointed to enable the company to be tax resident of Cyprus and obtain a tax resident certificate. This service is supplied if required.
If the company does not need to be tax resident, a local director need not be appointed
Your Cyprus company requires a minimum of one shareholder who may be the same person as the director.
Authorised and Issued Share Capital
- A company pays a small stamp duty, based on the authorised share capital
- The minimum authorised, issued and paid up share capital of a Cyprus IBC company is €1
- Share Capital is in Euros and only one share required
Cyprus Company Secretary
Cypriot companies require a resident Company Secretary.
A Cyprus company must have a registered office in Cyprus which is provided
Cyprus Ready Made Companies
As an alternative to registering a new company, it is possible to purchase a ready made company in Cyprus.
Shelf companies are authorised to begin trading immediately after purchase and does not require the formalities associated with registering a new company. Our companies have been kept with a full set of accounting and reporting documents.
We can change the name of the company and you can still conduct business whilst the name is being changed.