Cyprus Company Search Report
We obtain the information for the Company Search Report from the company file at the Cyprus Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver.
- Company Search fee: £138
- Expedite fee: £60
The search we carry out at the registry is processed and compiled into a report which is delivered to you by email as a PDF in 4 – 6 business days.
Contents of a Cypriot Company Search Report
- Registered Company Name – the company has an official registered name which is recorded at the Department of Registrar of Companies. A company can change its registered name at any time through the Registrar, however no two Cyprus companies can have the same name.
- Registration Date
- Company Type – limited liability company, IBC, PLC, partnership
- NACE Activity code – code and description
- Company Status – Good Standing, Struck Off
- Status Date – Date status changed if not in Good Standing at the Department of Registrar of Companies
- Company Registration Number – The Cyprus registered company is assigned a unique registration number to identify it legally.
- Registered Office Address – Cyprus companies must provide a Registered Address to the Department of Registrar of Companies. This Cyprus address must be maintained by the company for official documents and the registered address may be different from the office address. With IBCs the registered address is usually that of the registered agent in Cyprus.
- Contact details – of the company’s office or Registered Agent and agent’s contact information
- Language – The Cyprus company search report is provided in English
Directors, Shareholders & Share Capital
- Last Filed Annual Return showing
- Shareholders – Cyprus Limited Liability Companies must have between 1 and 50 shareholders. Public Cyprus companies are allowed more than 50 shareholders. The shareholder details provided usually include shareholder name, ID number, nationality, number of shares held.
- Shareholders History and Transactions – when available
- Directors – A Cyprus Limited Liability Company must have 1 company director. The Directors details provided include the directors name, address, occupation, age, date appointed and other directorships.
- Directors History – name, ID, date started, and date resigned, when available
- Company Secretary – The Cyprus registered company must have a Company Secretary. The Secretary details included include the name, occupation, address, age and date appointed.
- Share Capital – Companies in Cyprus usually have a share capital of between €1,000 and €1,700. Share Capital details include Authorised Share Capital, nominal number of shares, nominal value, issued capital, issued no of shares and paid up share capital.
- Charges & Mortgages – Information concerning all charges relating to a company are held at the Department of Registrar of Companies. Information on charges includes mortgages, fixed or floating charge and they include the date registered, type, description, charge or mortgage amount.
- Director’s Report & Accounts – including directors report to shareholders, profit and loss report, balance sheet, notes to the accounts, list of subsidiaries – where filed and available. Limited liability companies are required to file accounts but, partnerships in Cyprus are not required to.
- Document List – List of recent documents filed at the Department of Registrar of Companies.