South Korea Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search on any company registered in South Korea.
We contact the South Korea Companies Registry and obtain the latest information on the target company which will show the companies current position and status.
- Company Search Fee – £158
- Expedite search – additional £80
A South Korean company search report is delivered by email in 7 – 10 business days. An expedite search report service is available as an additional service in South Korea.
South Korea Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the South Korea Companies Registry with the latest information on the target company, the information on smaller companies can be limited as in Korea a company is not obliged to disclose accounts and shareholder details
Contents of a South Korea Company Search Report
- Company name
- Company Type – Limited Liability Company – Yuhan Hoesa
- Company Incorporation Number
- Tax Identification Number – where available
- Date Company Established/ Registered
- Current company status at the South Korea Companies Registry
- Industry Company Code (KSIC)
- Activity (KSIC) description
- Company Head Office Address
- Management details
- Related Companies/ Subsidiaries
- Latest Financial Accounts, where available
- The search report is provided in English
South Korea Company Search example
Order a Company Search Report in South Korea
We can supply a Company Search Reports on companies registered in South Korea.
The document once received from the Registrar of Companies are delivered by email as a PDF.