Germany Company Search
We are able to conduct a company search on any company registered in Germany. We contact the Commercial Register – Handelsregistereintragung and obtain the latest information on the target company which will show the company’s current position and status.
- Company Search Fee – £112
- Express search – additional £75
The search report will be ordered from the German Commercial Register and is delivered by email in 2 – 3 business days.
Contents of a German Company Search Report
A German company search report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and includes the latest filed company information.
A German company search report includes:
- Company Name/ Firma
- Company Type – Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, GmbH & Co. KG, Aktiengesellschaft
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Current Legal Status: Active, Deleted, Struck off
- Company Objects/ Gegenstand des Unternehmens
- Nominal/Share Capital/ Grund – oder Stammkapital
- Registered Office address
- The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts – where available
Germany Company Search example
We can supply a Company Search Report on companies registered in Germany.
The document once received from the Handelsregistereintragung Registry and is delivered by email as a PDF.