UK Certificate of Good Standing
A Good Standing certificate states that a UK company has been in continued legal existence since its incorporation. The Certificate of Good Standing from Companies House confirms the statutory administrative requirements have been complied with and no action is currently being taken to strike the company off the UK company register.
|UK Certificate of Good Standing
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled
|Company Search Report
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- Registered Office – This will give the current registered office of the company
- Previous registered office addresses – can be included if required
- Directors – The current company directors names are included
- The Directors correspondence address, occupation, date of birth, Appointment date, nationality and country of residence can be included if requested
- Objects – Summary of the company objects if requested
- Company Secretary – Where the company has a Company Secretary, details are included
- The Company Secretary correspondence address and appointment date can be included if requested
- The UK company has been in continuous unbroken existence since its Incorporation
- Confirms that all administrative requirements have been complied with
- No action is currently being taken by the Registrar of Companies to Strike the company off the Register or to dissolve it
- As far as the Registrar is aware, the company is not currently subject to one or more of the following: liquidation, company voluntary arrangement or receivership
- Signature of an authorised officer at the Registrar of Companies
UK Certificate of Good Standing example
Company Not in Good Standing – Company Restoration
Companies House will only issue a Good Standing certificate if the company’s confirmation statement and the company accounts are filed and up to date.
If the company is not in Good Standing and a Certificate cannot be issued by the Companies House, we will instead provide a company search extract showing the current company status.
If Companies House cannot issue the Certificate we can assist you in bringing the UK company back into Good Standing
Apostilled UK Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide a UK Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled at the UK Legalisation Department at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has the function of legalising UK company documents for use in countries signed up to the Hague Convention.
Order a UK Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the UK company with Companies House. Once the document has been prepared by Companies House we get a scanned copy emailed through and the original delivered by courier, where required.
We can provide an Apostilled Certificate of Good Standing which is first Registry Certified at Companies House and then Apostilled at the Legalisation department of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.