Apostille Company Documents
We can provide UK company documents which are certified copy documents from Companies House. These documents can then be legalised to confirm that the UK public official’s signature, seal or stamp on a UK company document is genuine.
Legalisation can be required by foreign authorities before they will accept a UK public document for use in their country.
The company documents we provide are Apostilled at the Legalisation Office of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, they are the only authority to issue legalisation certificates in the UK.
We can provide Apostille company documents for companies registered in the UK, these include:
- Apostilled Certificate of Good Standing
- Apostilled Memorandum of Association
- Apostilled Articles of Association
- Apostilled Certificate of Incorporation
Apostille Certificate on Company Documents
An Apostille enables the presenter to bypass further certification and immediately use the documents in the intended country. All UK Company documents are complete with certification from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
This involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
Ordering Apostilled UK company documents
- Once you place your order we order the company documents from Companies House and arrange to have them certified.
- We organise the company documents to be Apostilled by the Legalisation Office of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Then we send you a scanned image of the document by email.
- The Apostilled original company documents are then delivered by courier.
Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from Companies House certifying that the UK company is in Good Standing.
Certificate of Incorporation
We can provide a Certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation for a company registered in the UK.
Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
We can supply registry copies of a UK company’s Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association