St Kitts and Nevis Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search on any company registered in St Kitts and Nevis with the Nevis Registrar of Companies.
|St Kitts & Nevis Company Search Report|
|Company Search Report||£238||6-8 days|
|Expedite fee||£75||5-6 days|
St Kitts & Nevis Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the St Kitts and Nevis Registrar of Companies with the latest information on the target company. The company search report includes the current company status.
Contents of a St Kitts and Nevis Company Search Report
- Current Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type – In Nevis, there are 2 types of international companies: International Business Companies (IBC’s) which are incorporated under the Nevis Business Corporation Ordinance 1984, and Limited Liability Companies (LLC’s) which are incorporated under the Nevis Limited Liability Ordinance 1995
- Registered Agent Name
- Registered Agent Address
- Registered Agent contact details – where available
- Current Status: i.e. Good Standing, Not in Good Standing, Struck Off, Voluntarily dissolved, etc
- Share Capital: Authorised Capital or Number of Shares Issued and Par value
- List of additional public records/ documents filed on the company – where voluntary filed/ available
- A scanned copy of the latest registry extract is included signed by the registrar
St Kitts & Nevis Company Search example
Order a St Kitts & Nevis Company Search Report
We can supply a Company Search Report from the Registrar of Companies on companies registered in St Kitts and Nevis. The company search report is company search report which is a summary of the latest information held by the registry on the company and is sent by email. St Kitts and Nevis Company documents are ordered from the Companies Registry and delivered by email and courier.