Qatar Company Documents
We can supply company documents and company searches from the Companies Registration Office in Qatar.
Qatar Document Fees
- Company Search Report – by email £148
- Articles of Association – Certified – by email £188
- Express Search – an additional £75
The search report will be ordered from the Qatar Companies Registration Office and delivered by email in 2 – 5 days.
Qatar Company Registration Office
The Qatar Companies Registration Office is responsible for:
- Incorporating and registering entities in the QFC
- Administering the CRO register
- Receiving periodic CRO filings and notifications
Pursuant to the Companies Regulations, the Companies Registration Office maintains a register of Limited Liability Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships and Branches which are or have been registered with the CRO.
The Companies Registration Office helps organisations comply with its licensing obligations in Qatar. In the interests of transparency, Qatar licensed company details and information are available including information about a company’s permitted activities.
Qatar Company Search
We can provide a Company Search, with the latest filed information from the Companies Registration Office including the legal status of the company, company registration details, director’s and shareholders’ details <where filed> and the current registered office address.
The company search also includes details from the Qatar Financial Regulatory Authority.
The contents of a Qatar company search report includes:
- Company Name
- QFC registration Number
- Date of Incorporation/Registration
- Previous Names History – Previous name, foreign character name, date from/cease date – if applicable
- Company Registration Number
- Licence Status – Licensed
- Company Type – QFC LLC
- Place of Incorporation – Qatar Financial Centre
- Registered Office Address
- Directors Names
- Significant Shareholders
- Authorised Share Capital
- Issued Share Capital
- Financial year end date
- Company Secretary
Licence details including:
- Licence status
- Date of Licence
- Permitted Activities
- Scan of Licence – where available
Details from Qatar Financial Regulatory :
- Current Company Status – Authorised
- Date of Current Status
- Firm Status History
- Approved Individuals at the company – Senior Management Function, Non-Executive Governance Function, Senior Executive Function, controlled function status and date approved
- Registered Funds – where available
- Enforcement & Disciplinary Actions – where available
Qatar Certificate of Incorporation
The Certificate of Incorporation of a QFC Firm is not a document that can be extracted and given to a third party, a copy can only be requested by the Qatar company.
Qatar Certificate of Good Standing
A company which is registered with the Qatar registry, is said to be in good standing if it has filed and continued to file all statutory filings and paid all annual fees which are due.
A Certificate of Good Standing can be provided at the request of the actual Qatar company only.
Articles of Association
The Qatar Companies Registration Office can provide a certified copy of a Company’s Articles of Association.