Qatar Company Search Report
We contact the Qatar Companies Registration Office and obtain the latest information on the target company which will show the company’s current status.
Qatar Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the Qatar Companies Registration Office with the latest information on the target company. In most cases we do require the company registration number in order to proceed with a company search. the Companies Registration Office maintains the register of Limited Liability Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships and Branches in Qatar.
Qatar Company Search Report – Timescale
A Qatar company search report is delivered by email in 2 – 5 business days.
Contents of a Qatar Company Search Report
- Company Name
- QFC registration Number
- Date of Incorporation/Registration
- Previous Names History – Previous name, foreign character name, date from/cease date – if applicable
- Company Registration Number
- Licence Status – Licensed
- Company Type – QFC LLC
- Place of Incorporation – Qatar Financial Centre
- Registered Office Address
- Directors Names
- Significant Shareholders
- Authorised Share Capital
- Issued Share Capital
- Financial year end date
- Company Secretary
Licence details including:
- Licence status
- Date of Licence
- Permitted Activities
- Scan of Licence – where available
Details from Qatar Financial Regulatory :
- Current Company Status – Authorised
- Date of Current Status
- Firm Status History
- Approved Individuals at the company – Senior Management Function, Non-Executive Governance Function, Senior Executive Function, controlled function status and date approved
- Registered Funds – where available
- Enforcement & Disciplinary Actions – where available
Qatar Company Search example
Order a Qatar Company Search Report
We can supply a Company Search Report on companies registered in Qatar.
The document once received from the Registrar of Companies are delivered by email as a PDF.