Brazil Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Brazil Commercial Registry means, we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Brazil company searches. We are able to supply copies of company documents from the Companies Registry in Brazil. In Brazil documents which can be provided are the Social Contract and latest amendments to the Articles of Association.
The majority of the financial accounting information on a company registered in Brazil is available publicly. A company must publish its annual financial statements and minutes of the annual general meeting with the official Gazette. Public companies must also publish a copy of the auditors report.
- Company Search Report: £196
- Expedite fee: £60
Brazil Company Search Report – Timescale
The search report is delivered by email in 14 days. A Company Search Report can be provided on an expedite service in 7 days.
Brazil Company Registration Agency
Every state in Brazil has a company registration agency, there is not a registry on a federal level, it is very limited. In order to access data, we require the identification number of the Brazilian company.
We can provide a company search report on companies registered in Brazil, this includes the latest information filed with the Companies Registry.
We can provide a search on a Brazilian company which includes:
- Company Name and Name Change if applicable
- Company Number / Mercantile Registry number
- Trade Name
- Trading address
- Date of Incorporation
- Mercantile Registry date and Mercantile reference number
- Company Type / Legal Form – limited liability company, privately-held corporation – A Closely-held Corporation is a company in which a small group of shareholders controls the majority of the shares
- Current Legal Status – Good Standing, Struck Off
- Registered trading/ office address
- Company contact details for the registered/ trading address
- Business Category
- Company principal activity – description of the principal activity
Details on the Share Capital including:
- Capital structure including – authorised nominal capital, issued capital and paid-up share capital – where available
Details on each Shareholder including:
- Company Shareholders – including shareholders name or company name
- Company Shareholders – percentage of shares held
Details on the Management including:
- Board of Directors and management – including position held – president, vice president, director
- Full Name
Additional details including::
- Tax ID Number
- Historical company summary – where available
- Dates of any bylaw alterations at the Registry
- Sales and Trading details – including export sales
- Latest Financial Statements including balance sheets in R$/ Brazilian Real – where filed
- Ultimate Parent company
- Additional details – where available
- Financial Statements Analysis – where available
- Related Companies/ Subsidiaries – including company name and address
All Brazilian companies are required to prepare and file annual financial statements, which must also be published in the official Gazette. The obligation to have these statements audited depends on what category a company falls into, determined generally by its size, type of company and industry in which it operates. The annual financial statements should include a balance sheet, income statements, P&L, shareholders equity statement, changes in fiscal position and accompanying explanatory notes. Financial Statements are where available included in the company search.
Brazilian companies must file an annual return within four months of the calendar year end. The annual return includes the name and address of all company directors, company’s primary business activities, shareholders details, share structure and the registered address of the Brazilian company.
Brazil Company Credit Reports
With a Brazil Company Credit Report we conduct an investigation on the target company, including the latest information on the company held by the Companies Registry and credit recommendations are included, where financial data has been analysed.
We can provide Certificate of Good Standing, Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association.
An SRL company is very similar to a Limited Liability Company in the United Kingdom.
An SRL company requires no minimum share capital. It does require two company directors, of any nationality and two company shareholders, of any nationality. There are no restrictions on whether the shareholders are either individuals or corporate bodies.
Features of a Sociedade Limitada (SRL) :
- The company must have at least 2 shareholders
- Foreign shareholders of the company need to be registered with the Federal Revenue Tax Office
The Individual Limited Liability Company or Empresa Individual de Responsabilidade Limitada have limited liability and a single shareholder. the sole shareholder can hold its entire capital.
Brazil Company Document Order
The Brazil Company Registry can provide a variety of documents. To request Company Registry copies of Company Documents please, enter the target company name, select the service required and then you will receive a quotation/invoice by email. There is no payment required at this point.