Jordan Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Ministry of Industry and Trade means, we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Jordan company searches.
To provide the search we require the Arabic company name and company registration number. The company search report is provided in English.
The most common form of incorporation in Jordan is through a Limited Liability Company, equivalent to a UK Private Limited Company offering limited liability to its shareholders and not allowing the public sale of shares.
The name of a Jordanian company must be derived from its objectives and must end with “Limited Liability” or “W.L.L”.
Jordan Company Document fees
|Jordan Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£188||5-7 days|
|Expedite fee||£75||4-5 days|
Jordan Ministry of Industry and Trade
The Jordan Ministry of Industry and Trade is responsible for regulating industry by type, classifying and registering companies according to the Jordanian regulations.
Jordan Company Search
The Jordan Company Search is a summary of the latest information filed at the Ministry of Industry and Trade, confirms the existence of the company and provides further company details disclosed by the company.
Company names and documents are filed in Arabic.
The Jordan company report includes:
- Company Name
- Any previous company names – where applicable
- Company Registration Number
- Registered Office Address
- Company Contact details – telephone, fax, email – where available
- Date of Incorporation/Registration date
- Date company started trading
- Status – active, company not active
- Company Type/ Entity – Limited Liability Company
- Company Activity
- Description of operations – including import/export, agency held and premises details
Capital structure and ownership including
- Registered Share capital – in Jordanian Dinar
- Issued capital – in Jordanian Dinar
- Paid-up capital – in Jordanian Dinar
- Value of each share – in Jordanian Dinar
- Controlling shareholders names and shares held – in Jordanian Dinar
Management details including;
- Management/ Board of Directors – Directors, Manager, General Manager, Partner – including position held and names
- General Mangers – including position held and names
Additional details including:
- Background information on the company
- Banker details – where available
- Historic company details – where available
- Employees – number of staff in Jordan
- Additional information included – where available
Company Accounts including:
- Financial Statements including balance sheet, assets, liabilities and analysis – in Jordanian Dinar – where available
The company identification details, legal status, historical information and shareholders details are obtained from the companies registry. Financial statements provided in the report are sometimes obtained from the company.
Financial statements provided in the search report are sometimes obtained from the company.
Accounting and Reporting
Jordan adopted international accounting, auditing and reporting standards in 1990 and therefore companies in Jordan must prepare a financial report every six months that must be audited by an elected legal auditor and submitted to the Ministry of Industry and Trade. Private limited companies must keep annual returns, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, etc, although they are exempt from publishing these records publicly.
Jordan Certificate of Incorporation
The Jordan Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is incorporated under the relevant companies acts.
Unfortunately, copies of the documents Certificate of Incorporation are not usually available in Jordan even for public companies.
Memorandum of Association
The Memorandum of Association which includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Jordan company
Unfortunately, copies of the Memorandum of Association are not usually available in Jordan even for public companies.
Company Directors & Shareholders
A Jordanian company requires two directors and there is no restriction placed upon the nationality or residency of directors and we can provide details of the registered company directors for Jordan companies.
A Limited Liability Company must have a minimum of two shareholders, however, the Registry may agree to register a company with only one shareholder.
We are able to provide information on shareholders of Jordanian companies..
The minimum share capital for non-Jordanian residents in JOD 50,000 (€50,000) and JOD 30,000 (€30,000) for Jordanian residents.
Jordan Company Documents Order
We can provide copies of official company documents and conduct searches for companies registered in Jordan.