USA Nevada Company Documents
We can supply copies of the official filed company documents for you from the State of Nevada Division of Corporations.
Nevada Company Document fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: £180
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £250
- Company Search Report: £100
- Expedite fee: £60
Nevada Company Document Timescale
- Standard: 5 – 7 days
- Expedite: 2 – 3 days
State of Nevada Division of Corporations
As incorporation agents our experience with Nevada Division of Corporations means, we can obtain copies of company documents including comprehensive company search reports and copies of official documents.
Nevada Company Search Report
Nevada companies are not required to file information regarding, shareholders, directors or company accounts. A Nevada company information report will include the registration details of the company and confirmation of its existence.
- Full company name
- Current Status – Active, Struck Off
- Date of Incorporation
- Company registration number
- Registered Agent
- Registered Office Address
- Current Authorised Capital or Number of Shares
Nevada Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the State of Nevada of Corporations certifying that the American company is in Good Standing.
A Nevada Certificate of Good Standing / Existence states that the company by the laws of the State under title 7 of the Nevada Revised Statutes are in a status of good standing.
The certificate is provided from the Nevada State Office with an official seal and stamp, and with a Nevada Secretary of State secretary signature.
Nevada Company Documents
Copies of the official filed Nevada documents can be obtained for you from the Nevada Companies Registry.
This includes copies of:
- Certificate of Incorporation / Corporate Charter certificate
- Certificate of Good Standing
Establishing the existence of the company and obtaining copies of official company documents held at the Division of Corporations may be required for:
- Due Diligence – confirmation of the company’s existence
- Legal requirements – certified company documents
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a documents in the country of intent.
It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
An Apostille certificate can be obtained for any company document and is particularly useful if you intend to execute overseas business. We can assist you with documents legalisation.