USA Nevada Company Incorporation
Non-Resident – Nevada Incorporation
For many people, pass through taxation, or the ability to have their business treated as a non tax paying entity is important and this objective can be achieved by incorporating a Limited Liability Company (LLC) instead of a Corporation.
|Nevada Company Incorporation fees||Nevada Annual Compliance fees|
|Company Formation: £460||Registered Office: £480|
|Registered Office: £480||Government Filing & State Licence fee: US$750|
|Government Filing & Licence fee: US$750||Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance: £180|
|Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance: £180||Compliance fee: £200|
|Federal Tax Identification Number/ EIN: £240|
Advantages of Nevada LLC’s and Corporations
- Directors need not be shareholders of a corporation.
- Limited Liability Company do not have shareholders, but members.
- Nevada Corporations may purchase, hold, sell or transfer shares of its own stock.
- Nevada Corporations may issue stock for capital, services, personal property or real estate, including leases and options.
- A Nevada Corporation can be set up with one person.
- One person can be the sole member and sole managing member of an LLC.
- There is no need to travel to Nevada to incorporate your company.
- No Minimum Capital Requirements for Corporations
- No Corporation Franchise Tax is paid to the State of Nevada
- Sales tax applies only to products sold within Nevada.
Nevada has no requirement to file any financial information with the Secretary of State and the information that is filed, such as the Annual List, is kept confidential and not available for public inspection. Annual fees apply and take the form of a fixed state business licence fee and a variable filing fee associated with the annual list.
Accounting and Financial Statements
There is no requirement to file financial statements or any other form of accounting documents.
Certain company documents and registers must be kept at the registered office in Nevada, such as a register of all shareholders and directors, a copy of the company articles and a copy of the most current operating agreement. A limited liability company is permitted to hold this information at another location management deems appropriate as long as it records the location where the information is held.
There are no auditing requirement for a company registered in the State of Nevada.
In Nevada the annual return takes the form of an Annual List which must be filed no later than the last day of the first month after incorporation and then annually by the last day in the anniversary month in which the company was incorporated. The list contains general company information and no financial information, such as director/shareholder registers, registered business address and principle business activities.
An annual filing fee accompanies the annual report and must be paid on the same date as filing.
- Time – only 3 days to incorporate your company
- Directors – only one director of any nationality is necessary for your corporation
- Shareholders – only one shareholder of any nationality is required
- Share Capital – there are no Minimum Capital Requirements
- Support – using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process
- There is no requirement to file accounts or financial statements
- Company name check
- Preparation of registration forms
- Filing with the State of Nevada for Corporations
- Payment of filing fees
- Certificate of incorporation
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- State registration fee – fees are based on the value of the total number of authorised shares as stated on the registration form
Our Corporate Administrative service includes:
- The Secretary of State’s office in Nevada requires companies to file an Initial List of Members/managers and Business License by the end of the next month following formation.
- Provision of the Registered Office and Registered Agent in Nevada (includes Registered Office for 18 months)
- Compliance with local domicile requirements
Nevada Ready Made Companies
We can source Ready Made LLCs or Corps dating from 2010, please contact us for further details. Nevada Ready made companies sourced would be in good standing with the State of Nevada.
Federal Tax Identification Number – EIN
An Employer Identification Number, also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number, is used to identify a US Corporation.
The EIN is a nine digit number assigned to Corporations for tax filing and reporting purposes.
An EIN will be required for a business to open a bank account.
All employers must have an EIN
To obtain an EIN company must provide a statement to the IRS that contains:
The location of the company’s US operations
The name and address of the company’s US representative.
The IRS states, the purpose of any company in obtaining an EIN is that the company plans to or is conducting business in the US and will be filing a US tax return.
Nevada Annual Compliance
In line with the Anti-Money Laundering regulations, we complete compliance checks and update the records held at the Registered Office, to ensure your Nevada company meets its regulatory obligations and remains in Good Standing.
We conduct annual reviews to ensure that the due diligence documentation held on your company file are up to date.
The fee covers the additional time spent monitoring Know Your Client for the Company Directors, Shareholders and other connected entities, in addition to general matters concerning corporate governance and regulatory updates.
Our annual compliance is based on a Nevada company with standard Share Capital, two Directors and two Shareholders. If your company has a higher Share Capital or additional Directors or Shareholders, there will be additional compliance charges.
Shareholder & Directors Maintenance
Under Nevada Corporate Law, we need to ensure your company registers, including the directors register and shareholder register are maintained. An updated copy of the Directors register is held at the registered office of your company.
If there are changes to the Company Directors of your company, we will need to get updated due diligence records and file an updated directors register with the Secretary of State