USA – Nevada Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
We can reinstate your Nevada Corporation with the Nevada Secretary of State.
Restoring your Nevada Company
If your corporation has been dissolved and is no longer in good standing, you may face state penalties, fines, and other fees for non-compliance in Nevada.
We can assist you with filing the necessary documents to get your Nevada corporation back into Good Standing.
Nevada Company Restoration Fees
- Nevada Government Restoration Fee– US$300
- Payment of all Nevada Government fees and penalties per year struck off – US$150
- Drafting Resolution to appoint Registered Agent – £120
- Filing fee to appoint new registered agent – US$150
- State Business License LLC – $200
- State Business License Late Fee LLC – $100
- 3% Transfer fee – for penalties, fees and charges to Nevada – to cover exchange rate changes, bank charges and fees
- Due Diligence Fee – per Director & Shareholder – £80
- Company Search – £128
- Our Assistance Fee to Restore Nevada Company – £300
If your Corporation is in Revoked Status, the State of Nevada will charge a $300 Reinstatement Fee. Regardless of if the Corporation is in Default or Revoked Status, it will need to pay each back year’s Annual List Fee, which is $150 per year and back year will also have a Late Fee of $75.
The Corporation will need to pay each back year’s Business License which is $500 for Corporations and $200 for LLCs. You will need to pay each back year’s Business License Late Fee which is $250 for Corporations and $100 for LLCs.and pay the current year’s Annual List and Business License fee
Good Standing Status
In order for the Nevada Secretary of State’s office to issue a Certificate of Good Standing, your Nevada Corporation is required to be up to date in the filing of all its Annual Returns
Nevada Corporation Reinstatement after 5 years
A Nevada Corporation can be reinstated within 5 years of dissolution.
A revoked Corporation may restore its right to carry on business in Nevada by filing for reinstatement by submitting the following documents:
- File Certificate of Revival with the Nevada Secretary of State
- File Annual List – with directors listed
- Registered Agent Acceptance or Statement of Change of Registered Agent
- Pay any fees, missing annual reports and penalties
Transferring Registered Agent
In order to change the Registered Agent, we will file the Statement of Registered Agent Change Form with the Nevada Secretary of State which we will file it with State of Nevada.