Nevada Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence from the State of Nevada of Corporations certifying that the Nevada company is in Good Standing.
A Nevada Certificate of Existence states that the company by the laws of the State under title 7 of the Nevada Revised Statutes are in a status of good standing.
Nevada Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$250 – £180
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: US$350 – £250
- Company Search Report: US$140 – £100
- Expedite fee: US$85 – £60
Timescale to obtain an NV Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 5 – 7 days
- Expedite: 2–3 days
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- The Company exists under and by virtue of the laws of the State of Nevada, and is in Good Standing in this State
- The Company has filed all annual reports and paid all annual license taxes to date
- The certificate is provided from the Nevada State Department with an official seal and stamp, and with a Nevada Secretary of State signature
Nevada Good Standing Certificate example
Nevada Company Search Report
In addition to the Good Standing Certificate we can provide a search report which is a summary of the latest information on the company held by the Corporations Section at the Nevada State Department.
Not in Good Standing – Company Reinstatement
If the company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Nevada registry they will instead provide a company search extract showing the current company status. We can reinstate your Nevada company back into to Good Standing with the Nevada State Department.
Order a Nevada Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Nevada Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Corporations Section at the Secretary of State. Once the certificate has been prepared by the Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through and the original couriered.