Norway Company Documents
Norway Company Document examples
We are able to supply company documents from the Brønnøysundregistrene in Norway. We can provide certified copies of Norway company documents held at the Brønnøysundregistrene. The documents provided usually include:
- Incorporation documents & Statutes/ Stiftelsesdokumenter og vedtekter
- Director’s Report & Accounts/ Kopi av årsregnskap fra Regnskapsregisteret
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Company Search Report
|Norway Company Documents
|Company Search Report
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled
|Certificate of Incorporation Registry Certified
|Director’s Report & Accounts
Norway Company Search Report
A company search will return all information held at the Brønnøysundregistrenel Registry on the target company. A company search includes following information:
- Company Name/ Foretaksnavn
- Company Number/ Organisasjonsnummer
- Company Type/ Legal entity/ Organisasjonsform – Limited Company/ Aksjeselskap
- Registered Address/ Forretningsadresse
- Postal address/ Postadresse
- Municipality/ Kommune
- Date of Incorporation/ Stiftelsesdato
- Date registered in the Enhetsregisteret
- Commercial Code/ Sektorkode
- Sector Code/ Sektorkode
- Articles of Association company purposes/ Vedtektsfestet formål
- Directors names – incl Board/ Styre, Chairman/ Styrets leder and Directors/ Styremedlem, CEO / Managing Director/ Daglig leder/ adm.direktør
- Auditor/ Revisor
- Special information/ Særlige opplysninger
- Latest filed Annual Accounts/ Kopi av årsregnskap fra Regnskapsregisteret
Norway Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing issued by the Brønnøysund Register, the document certifies that a Norwegian company, is registered in the Register of Business Enterprises in accordance with the Business Enterprise Registration Act.
The Certificate of Good Standing can be provided in English Notarised from the Brønnøysund Register. The certificate includes: the company name, company number and company type, it also confirms the Norwegian company has submitted annual accounts to the Register, has not been dissolved or struck off pursuant to the Limited Liability Companies Act.
Norway Certificate of Incorporation
We can provide a Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Registration for any company registered with the Norway Brønnøysund Register Centre. The Norway Certificate of Incorporation confirms the company was Incorporated in Norway.
The Norway Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Norway companies registry when a Norway company is incorporated, We can supply from the Brønnøysundregistrene a scanned copy of the company Incorporation documents and Company statutes/ Stiftelsesdokumenter og vedtekter.
The Certificate Includes the following:
- Company Name
- Company Number/li>
- Company Type
- Date of Incorporation/li>
- Registered Office Address
- Share Capital
- Board of Directors names
- Auditor details – where applicable
- Companies Act
- The Certificate is issued by the registrar and is signed and stamped by the Notary public in Norway
Certificate of Registration
We can alternatively supply a Certificate of Registration. for the company which has the headings in English, the document is signed and stamped by the Notary in Norway. The certificate is drafted and dated when ordered from the registry and includes the following details:
- Company Number
- Company Name
- Type of Company
- Date of Incorporation
- Date Registered in the Register of Business Enterprises
- Business Registered address
- Registered office contact details
- Managing Director/General Manager Name
- Board of Directors Names / Deputy Board members Names
- Auditor details
- Signed, dated and stamped by the Notary
Director’s Report & Accounts
We can provide latest Director’s Report & Accounts/Årsregnskap for Norwegian Registered Companies. Copies of the annual company accounts/Kopi av årsregnskap fra Regnskapsregisteret can be provided as a PDF by email.
Memorandum & Articles of Association
We can provide copies of Norwegian companies Memorandum of Association which includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Norway company.
Company Articles of Association are a statutory company document which form the company’s constitution and internal rules under which the Norwegian company will be run.
Shareholder details are filed at the Brønnøysundregistrene
The minimum requirement is two directors of any nationality. One director must be a Norwegian, EU/EEA resident and details will be in the company search.
The share capital requirement is 30000 NOK (€3300)
Order Norway Company Documents
The Norway company search report will be ordered from the Norway Brønnøysundregistrene and is delivered by email. Norway Company documents are ordered from the Norway Brønnøysundregistrene and delivered by courier.