Norway Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing confirms a Norwegian company has a status of good standing with the Brønnøysund Register Centre.
The certificate resembles a Certificate of Incorporation and is used to confirm the company’s continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements pertaining to the company’s continued registration have been complied with.
The certificate is an official registry document, accepted by authorities and institutions as proof of continuing good standing of a Norwegian company
Norway Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £220
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £350
- Company Search Report: £112
- Expedite fee: £60
Timescale to obtain a Norway Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 5 – 8 days
- Expedited: 3 – 4 days
The Certificate Includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- The company is registered in the Register of Business Enterprises
- In accordance with the Business Enterprise Registration Act
- In accordance with the Act relating to Company Accounts the company
- Has submitted annual accounts to the Register of Company Accounts
- The company has not been dissolved or struck off pursuant to the Limited Liability
- The certificate is signed by Notary Public at the Brønnøysund Register Centre
Norway Certificate of Good Standing example
Norway Company Search Report
In addition we can provide a Norway search report from the Brønnøysundregistrene with the latest information on the target company.
Order a Norway Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Norway Certificate of Good Standing showing the company details at the time ordered. The Certificate of Good Standing in English is a special order document from the Registry and signed by Notary Public at the Brønnøysund Register Centre, which we recommend couriering through. As soon as the Certificate of Good Standing is drafted we can get a scanned copy emailed through.