Norway Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing confirms a Norwegian company has a status of good standing with the Brønnøysund Register Centre.
The certificate resembles a Certificate of Incorporation and is used to confirm the company’s continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements pertaining to the company’s continued registration have been complied with.
The certificate is an official registry document, accepted by authorities and institutions as proof of continuing good standing of a Norwegian company
|Norway Certificate of Good Standing
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled
|Company Search Report
The Certificate Includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- The company is registered in the Register of Business Enterprises
- In accordance with the Business Enterprise Registration Act
- In accordance with the Act relating to Company Accounts the company
- The company has submitted annual accounts to the Register of Company Accounts
- The company has not been dissolved or struck off pursuant to the Limited Liability Companies Act
- The Certificate is signed and stamped by the Registrar and the Notary Public at the Brønnøysund Register Centre
Norway Certificate of Good Standing example
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Norway Company is not in Good Standing at the Brønnøysundregistrene, we will issue a company search report including a company extract, showing the current company status.
Norway Company Search Report
In addition we can provide a Norway search report from the Brønnøysundregistrene with the latest information on the target company.
Order a Norway Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Norway Certificate of Good Standing confirming the company is compliant and in Good Standing. The Certificate of Good Standing in English is a special order document from the Registry and signed by Notary Public at the Brønnøysund Register Centre, which we recommend couriering through. As soon as the Certificate of Good Standing is drafted we can get a scanned copy emailed through.