Norway Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing confirms a Norwegian company has a status of good standing with the Brønnøysund Register Centre.
The certificate resembles a Certificate of Incorporation and is used to confirm the company’s continued legal existence. It also confirms that all administrative requirements pertaining to the company’s continued registration have been complied with.
The certificate is an official registry document, accepted by authorities and institutions as proof of continuing good standing of a Norwegian company
The certificate certifies that:
- The company is on the Register of Companies
- There are no overdue annual or other fees due
- The company is up to date with its filing requirements
- The company is not in voluntary liquidation
- Proceedings have not been instituted to strike the name of the company off the Registrar
We can provide the certificates electronically from the Brønnøysund Register Centre. The electronic version will bear the same security features as traditional hard copy certificates. Alternatively we can provide a traditional hard copy of the certificate delivered by courier.