Poland Company Documents
We specialise in incorporating Limited Liability (Spólka z o.o.) Companies in Poland and are familiar with the documents available from the National Court Register (KRS).
Poland Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £132
- Director’s Report & Accounts: £64
- Expedite fee: £60
The search report will be ordered from the Polish Registry and delivered by email in 2 – 4 days.
National Court Register (KRS)
As incorporation agents our experience with the National Court Register (KRS) in Poland means, we can obtain copies of company documents from the registry. We are able to conduct a company name search and obtain company search reports and copies of official documents.
Poland Company Search Report – Company Information
A Polish company search report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and contains the following company information:
- Company Name and Name Change if applicable
- Company Incorporation Number / Regon Number
- Date of Incorporation / Registration
- Company Type / Legal Form / Forma Prawna – SPÓLKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA / Spólka z.o.o
- KRS Number
- Tax Identification Number / NIP number – Numer Identyfikacji Podatkowej
- Company Status – active company
- Registered Office Address / adres rejestrowy
- Company contact details / dane kontaktowe – where available
- Filed changes to the company registered address since incorporation – where applicable
- Duration company established for – where applicable
- Objects and Activities – According to the Polish activity classification (PKD)
- Share Capital / Struktura wlasnosci – on date of company registration
Including on each Shareholder/ Wlasnosci:
- Company Shareholder – Name/ Company name and company registration number
- Company Shareholder – PESEL ID number / REGON number
- Company Shareholder – Address
- Company Shareholder – Shares held
- Company Shareholder – Value of shares
- Company Shareholder – details of deleted shareholders and changes to shares held
Including on each Director/ Management / Czlonkowie reprezentacji of the company:
- Director – Full name and company name and company registration number
- Director – PESEL ID number / REGON number
- Director – Full address
- Director – Position held
- Director – Date Appointed
Company Accounts including:
- The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts – The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts – contents includes: directors’ report, supplementary information, statement of financial position, statement of comprehensive income, statement in changes in equity, cash flow statement, notes to the financial statements, profit and loss account, balance sheets, independent auditors’ report – if filed and available (Not all reports includes full financial information as companies do not always deliver the obligatory information to the Court.)
- Date of Last Accounts, date filed and date made up to
- The format of the accounts to be submitted depends on the size of the Polish company
Additional details including:
- Date of signing the Articles of Association/ Statues of the company
- Details of amendments made to the Articles of Association/ Statues of the company
- A copy of the current Polish extract on the company
Not all search reports includes financial information as companies do not always deliver this obligatory information to the Court.
Latest filed Reports & Accounts
The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts are available within the company search report. IAround 5% companies accounts are not available at once as they are delayed for verification purposes.
If required, the latest filed latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts can be ordered separately.
Copies of the official filed Polish documents are be obtained for you from the National Court Register (KRS).
Poland KRS Extract – Certificate of Incorporation
A copy of the KRS, extracts can be provided from Registry Court, with the company registration details – this document will be in Polish and can be provided by email.KRS Extract can also be ordered as a stamped original copy from Registry Court which can take 2-3 weeks.
Accounting &Financial Statements
All companies in Poland are registered in the National Court Register and are required to prepare and file with the Registry an annual financial statement along with a directors’ report and auditors report if applicable.
All companies must keep a register of company directors and shareholders. This register is filed with the Companies Registry in Poland and is available for public inspection.
Companies are required to file an annual return with the National Court Registry. This document updates the registry on the general company information such as registered address and business activities.
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a documents in the country of intent.
It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
We can provide an Apostilled KRS government document that includes the current capital and shareholders, this document can take up to 4 weeks to get certified and Apostilled in Poland as, this is a slow process involving different government offices.
Poland Company Document Order
The Poland Company Registry can provide a variety of company documents. To request Company Registry copies of Company Documents from us please, enter the target company name and select the documents required.