Colombia Company Documents
We are able to supply company documents from the Companies Registry in Colombia.
Colombia Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £220
- Expedite fee: £60
Colombia Company Document Timescale
- Standard: 14 days
- Expedited: 7 days
Colombia Company Search
We can provide a Company Search, with the latest filed information from the companies registry including the legal status of the company, company registration details, director’s and shareholders’ details and the current registered office address.
We can provide a search on a Colombia company which includes:
- Company Name
- Company Number
- Date of Incorporation/ Established
- Registered trading/ office address
- Company contact details for the registered/ trading address
- Mercantile Registry date and Mercantile reference number
- Legal Form/ Structure
- Business Category
- Tax Id Number
- Current Legal Status – Good Standing, Struck Off
- Historical company summary – where available
- Capital structure including – authorised nominal capital, issued capital and paid-up share capital
- Board of Directors and management – including position held and names
- Company principal activity – description of the principal activity
- Latest Financial Statements including balance sheets – where filed
- Related Companies/ Subsidiaries – including company name and address
At the end of the fiscal year December 31st companies registered in Colombia must prepare and file an annual financial statement, following Colombian Accounting Principles.
Colombia Credit Report
With our Credit Reports we conduct an investigation on the target company, include the latest information on the company held by the companies registry and where financial data has been analysed, credit recommendations are then included.
Order Colombia Company Documents
The Colombia company search report will be ordered from the Companies Registry and is delivered by email.