Kuwait Company Documents
In Kuwait the most common type of company established by foreign companies is the WLL (Limited Liability Company).
You need to be aware of the requirement that 51% of the company’s shares will be have to be held by a Kuwaiti.
We are able to supply company search reports from the Companies Registry in Kuwait.
Kuwait Document Fees
- Company Search Report – by email £188
Kuwait Company Search
We can provide a Company Search, with the latest filed information from the companies registry including the legal status of the company.
The contents of a Kuwait company search report include:
- Company Name
- Trading Name
- Company Number
- License Number
- Company NACE code and Description
- Date of Incorporation/ Date Registered
- Company Type – with Limited Liability (W.L.L.)
- Company Status – Active
- Registered Office Address
- Company Contact Details – where available
- Company Activity
- Authorised Capital
- Paid Up Capital
- Issued Capital
- Shareholder Details – including name and percentage of shares held
- Directors Details – including name and position held
Kuwait Company Search Report – Timescale
The search report will be ordered from Companies Registry and is delivered by email in 7 – 14 days.
Kuwait Credit Report
With our Credit Reports we conduct an investigation on the target company, include the latest information on the company held by the companies registry and where financial data has been analysed, credit recommendations are then included.
Certificate of Good Standing
A company which is registered with the Kuwait registry, is said to be in good standing if it has filed and continued to file all statutory filings. A Certificate of Good Standing is not available from the registry in Kuwait.
Kuwait Company Documents
We can provide copies of official company documents and conduct searches for companies registered in Kuwait.
Please complete our enquiry form so we can assist with your company documents requirements:
Company 51% Silent Shareholder
The silent shareholder holds a 51% share in the Kuwait company on behalf of the principal, and will enter into a binding shareholders’ agreement with the principal pursuant to which they:
- Cannot transfer the shares except as instructed
- Perform all actions in regard to the company as instructed by the principal
- To vote in the shareholders’ meetings as instructed by the principal.
- The principal will receive a Power of Attorney, giving you all the powers to represent the company in regard to the shares in the company
The amount to be paid as share capital is KD1,000