Guyana Company Search Report
The Guyana Company Search is a summary of the latest information filed at the Deeds and Commercial Registries Authority, confirms the existence of the company and provides further company details disclosed by the company.
In order to obtain a company search from Guyana our agent has to physically visit the registry to request the documents then return in 3 – 4 weeks to make payment and receive the documents.
Guyana Company Search Report fees
- Company Search fee: £300
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescale to obtain a Guyana Company Search Report
- Standard: 14 days
- Expedited: 7 days
The Deeds and Commercial Registry
The Deeds and Commercial Registry registers and administers Guyana companies under the Companies Act Chapter 89:01.
The Companies Act Cap. 89:01 in The Laws of Guyana Revised Edition LRO 2012 states the law in force at December 31, 2010 (purple volume 16), formerly the Companies Act No. 29 of 1991. This Act came into operation on the 25 May 1995.
Contents of a Guyana Company Search Report
We can provide a Company Search on a company includes:
- Company Name
- Trade Name – if applicable
- Name Change – if applicable
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Legal Form/ Company type – Private Limited Company
- Current Legal Status – Active and in Good Standing, Struck-Off, Dissolved
- Historical company summary – where available
- Capital structure including authorised nominal capital, issued capital and paid-up capital – GYD – Guyana dollars
- Controlling Shareholders name and percentage of shares held – where available
- Board of Directors – including position held and names – where available
- Business Category
- Financial Statements including balance sheet – where filed and available
- Company principal activity
- Registered Office address
- Company contact details
Order a Guyana Company Search Report
We can supply Company Search Reports on company’s registered in Guyana. Please complete our order form so we can assist with your Guyana company search and company document requirements. The Guyana company search report is delivered to you via email as a PDF.