Guyana Company Search
The Guyana Company Search is a summary of the latest information filed at the Deeds and Commercial Registries Authority, confirms the existence of the company and provides further company details disclosed by the company.
- Company Search fee: £196
- Expedite fee: £60
The search report will be ordered from the Deeds and Commercial Registries Authority and delivered by email in 14 business days.
A Company Search Report can be provided on an expedite service in 7 business days.
The Deeds and Commercial Registry
The Deeds and Commercial Registry registers and administers Guyana companies under the Companies Act Chapter 89:01.
Contents of a Guyana Company Search Report
We can provide a Company Search on a company includes:
- Company Name
- Trade Name – if applicable
- Name Change – if applicable
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Legal Form/ Company type – Private Limited Company
- Current Legal Status – Active and in Good Standing, Struck-Off, Dissolved
- Historical company summary – where available
- Dates of any bylaw alterations at the Registry
- Capital structure including authorised nominal capital, issued capital and paid-up capital – GYD – Guyana dollars
- Controlling Shareholders name and percentage of shares held
- Board of Directors – including position held and names – where available
- Business Category
- Financial Statements including balance sheet – where filed and available
- Company principal activity
- Registered Office address
- Company contact details