Croatia Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Croatian Commercial Court means, we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Croatia company searches. Croatia has standard accounting, auditing and reporting requirements allowing us to obtain substantial information on Croatian companies through a company search.
To obtain documents for a Croatian company we have to have to contact the Commercial Registry court in which the company has been established, the documents we can probably provide include:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Director’s Report & Accounts
- Articles of Association
- Certificate of Good Standing
Every company is registered with the Croatian Commercial Court and is member of the Chamber of Commerce. These two entities, along with the Financial Agency of Croatia are the governing bodies behind accounting and reporting requirements and, where documents must be filed.
Croatia Company Document Fees
- Company Search Report – by email £112
- Certificate of Good Standing – £180
- Expedite fee: £60
Croatia Company Search
A Croatian company search report will also include the registration details of the company and confirmation of its existence.
Information obtained from the Registrar of Companies included in the search report includes:
- Company Name – Skraćena tvrtka/ Naziv
- Company Registration number/ ID Number – Matični broj
- OIB Identification Number
- MBS – company’s court Registration Number
- Commercial Court company registered at
- Registration date/ Datum registracije TS
- Registered Office address/ Sjedište adresa
- Company contact details
- Company Type/ Pravni oblik – Društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću, d.o.o. (društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću) is a limited liability company and is the most common form of company in Croatia
- The company/ Tvrtka
- Company Status
- Date of Incorporation/Izjava o osnivanju društva od
- Company Activities/ Predmet poslovanja – code and description
- Founders/Osnivači/ članovi društva
- Authorised representatives/ Osobe ovlaštene za zastupanje – Director/direktor
- Share Capital/Temeljni kapital in HRK – Croatian Kuna
- Details of changes filed at registry – where available
- Date accounts filed/ Financijska izvješća – date filed and accounting period
- The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts – where available
- Additional details filed at the registry – where available
Croatia Company Search Report – Timescale
The Croatia company search report is delivered by email in 5-7 days.
Companies are required to prepare annual financial statements in accordance with the Croatian Financial Reporting Standards issued by the National Committee for Financial Standards. Financial statements, with the auditors’ report attached (where required) must be filed with the Financial Agency within 6 months following the end of the financial year.
Croatia Certificate of Incorporation
The Croatia Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Croatian Commercial Court and we can provide a registry copy of the company incorporation certificate which includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is incorporated under the relevant companies acts.
Obtaining certified copies of the Certificate of Incorporation usually requires travelling costs as, such documents require personal appearance before the Court in Croatia.
Croatia Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a registry certified Certificate of Good Standing from the Commercial Court which is in Croatian, with a translation in English by a sworn-in-court interpreter.
A Certificate of Good Standing issued by the Croatian Commercial Court, confirms the company has a status of Good Standing with the registry.
The Certificate of Good Standing would state name of the Croatian company, the company seat /address, legal form of the company, share capital, name of the founders/ shareholders of the company, name of the director and business activities of the company.
Articles of Association
The Croatian company Articles of Association/Statement of Incorporation are the company’s constitution and contain: details regarding the representatives, the name of the company and the address of the registered office, the activities performed by it, details regarding the authorised capital, amount of each member’s contribution, details regarding the rights and obligations of the members and procedures which needs to be followed in case of liquidation or transformation.
A certified copy of the Articles of Association can be provided in Croatian, this usually requires travelling costs as, such documents require personal appearance before the Court in Croatia. A translation of the Croatian document can also be provided in English by a sworn-in-court interpreter.
The shareholders’ register, contains a list of the shareholders and the amount of shares they hold, and the amount paid-up on each share.
Companies have a legal obligation to maintain certain company registers, we can provide details of the registered company directors for Croatia companies.