Croatia Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search on any company registered in Croatia.
The most common form of company incorporation is a Druzhestvo s Ogranichena Otgovornost (d.o.o), this is the equivalent of a Private Liability Company in the UK.
The status of legal entity is acquired by registering in the Court Register.
Croatia Company Search Report fees
- Company Search Report: £128
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescale to obtain a Croatia Company Search Report
- Standard: 3 – 7 days
- Standard: 2 – 3 days
Croatia Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the Croatian Commercial Court with the latest information on the company.
Contents of a Croatian Company Search Report
- Company Name – Skraćena tvrtka/ Naziv
- Company Registration number/ ID Number – Matični broj
- OIB Identification Number
- MBS – company’s court Registration Number
- Commercial Court company registered at
- Registration date/ Datum registracije TS
- Registered Office address/ Sjedište adresa
- Company contact details
- Company Type/ Pravni oblik – Društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću, d.o.o. (društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću) is a limited liability company and is the most common form of company in Croatia
- The company/ Tvrtka
- Company Status
- Date of Incorporation/Izjava o osnivanju društva od
- Company Activities/ Predmet poslovanja – code and description
- Founders/Osnivači/ članovi društva
- Authorised representatives/ Osobe ovlaštene za zastupanje – Director/direktor
- Share Capital/Temeljni kapital in HRK – Croatian Kuna
- Details of changes filed at registry – where available
- Date accounts filed/ Financijska izvješća – date filed and accounting period
- The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts – where available
- Additional details filed at the registry – where available