Croatia Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search on any company registered in Croatia.
The most common form of company incorporation is a Druzhestvo s Ogranichena Otgovornost (d.o.o), this is the equivalent of a Private Liability Company in the UK.
The status of legal entity is acquired by registering in the Court Register.
- Company Search Fee – £112
- Express search – additional £75
A Croatian company search report is delivered by email in 3 – 7 business days.
Croatia Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the Croatian Commercial Court with the latest information on the company.
Contents of a Croatian Company Search Report
A Certificate certifying the company is a member of the Croatian Chamber of Economy is issued, and is considered to be the official document used in concluding business transactions.
Copies of incorporation documents are sent via email and the originals from the companies registry are sent in our corporate folder.
- Incorporation details including date and registration number
- Current company status at the Croatian Commercial Court
- Share Capital details – The minimum share capital for a Croatian d.o.o company is Croatian Kuna (HRK) 20,000 (€2,600)
- Directors details – Only one Shareholder is required, of any nationality and residency
- Shareholders details – Only one Director is required for a Croatian company, with no restrictions on nationality and special rules apply if the director is a non-EU citizen