Brunei Company Search Report
A Brunei company report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information. A report is a company extract with a summary of the registered details for a company at a given date.
|Brunei Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£338||1-2 days|
|Company Search Report – with all historic filings||£420||1-2 days|
Brunei Darussalam Registry of Companies – Ministry of Finance and Economy
The Registry of Companies and Business Names (ROCBN) was established under the Attorney General’s Chamber Office, their role is to facilitate the registration of business and the incorporation of companies.
The Registry of Companies and Business Names
Ministry of Finance Commonwealth Drive
Bandar Seri Begawan BB3910
Brunei Company Search Report
The search report will be ordered from the Brunei Registrar of Companies and the contents of a Brunei company search report include:
- Registered Company Name/ Entity Name
- Registration Date
- Business Activity
- Company Type – Private
- Company Status – The company status indicates whether a company is recorded as registered, struck off, or in liquidation
- Registered office address in Brunei Darussalam
- Incorporation Date
- Business Sector:
- AGM date
Details on each Director including:
- Director – Full name
- Director – Appointment date
- Director – Full residential address
- Director – nationality
Company Share Capital:
- Total Number of Authorised Shares
- Confirmation if extensive shareholding
Details on each Shareholder including:
- Company Shareholders – including shareholders name
- Company Shareholders – Nationality
- Company Shareholders – Residential or registered office address
- Company Shareholders – Appointment date
- For each shareholder – Number of Shares
The Brunei company search report includes a company extract drafted by the Brunei Darussalam Registry of Companies.
Brunei Company Search Report with all historic filings
This search report includes the search report from the Registry of Companies as detailed above but, in addition also includes:
- The latest filed annual return
- Copies of Historical Annual Returns
- Copies of Historical General details
- Historical Directors details including – Full name, Full residential address, Nationality, Appointment date, Ceased date
- Historical Shareholders details – Full name, Full residential address, Nationality, Appointment date, Ceased date
Each year a company registered in Brunei must submit an annual return to the Registrar of Companies. The company search report includes details from the latest filed annual return.
Memorandum and Articles of Association
We can provide a scanned copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association for a company incorporated in Brunei under the Companies Act, Cap 39.
Brunei Company Search example
Brunei Company Formations
The Brunei Company Registry – Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam AMBD within the Ministry of Finance regulates and supervises the conduct of licensed institutions such as trust companies, investment advisers, fund managers and it also acts as the Registry for International Business Companies (IBCs) and Foreign International Companies.
- The Brunei IBC provides zero-tax regime.
- Brunei has a fixed annual fee for any authorised share capital of US$400
- Audited financial statements are not mandatory
- No information exchange treaties with other major countries
- Islamic banking services are available
- Confidentiality of shareholders and directors
Order a Brunei Company Search Report
We can supply Company Search Reports on company’s registered in Brunei. Please complete our order form so we can assist with your company search and company document requirements.
The Brunei company search report is delivered to you via email as a PDF.