Sweden Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Sweden Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket) means we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Sweden company searches.
We are able to supply company documents from the Bolagsverket in Sweden. A Swedish Aktiebolag (AB) is equivalent to a Limited Liability Company in the UK.
We can provide certified copies of Sweden company documents held at the company register, an Apostille service can also be provided on certified copies of Sweden company documents issued by the Companies Registration Office.
Sweden Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £148
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £250
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £420
- Certificate of Incorporation Registry Certified: £250
- Expedite fee: £75
Sweden Company Document Timescales
The search report is delivered by email in 3 – 7 days.
Swedish Companies Registry – Bolagsverket
With Bolagsverket you register Sweden companies and file your companies annual reports and register mortgages. The official Swedish gazette is the Post-och Inrikes Tidningar and publishes company announcements
The Swedish Companies Registration Office/ Bolagsverket registers companies and associations and coordinates and develops efficient services for enterprises and entrepreneurial activities.
Sweden Company Search Report
The company search report provides the latest details from the Swedish Registry on the target company and includes following information:
- Company Name/ Business Name
- Previous Company Names
- Company Registration Number
- Company Registration Date – Date of registration of the company
- Date of registration of current company name – where name change has occurred
- Registered Address
- Company Type – Public limited liability company
- Company Registration address
- Date of Incorporation
- Date registered
- Commercial Code
- Date of latest changes to the Articles of Association
- Directors details – including name and address of Managing Directors, Board members and Chair of the Board
- Auditor details – including name and address
- Share Capital details and number of shares issued
- Date last annual report filed
- Latest filed Annual Accounts – where available
Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of Registration
We can supply from the Sweden Companies Registration Office an Electronic Certificate of Registration. The electronic Certificate of Registration is available in English and includes:
- Current company name
- Any Previous Company Names and dates of changes
- Company Registration Number
- Company Type
- Registration Date
- Share Capital Details – in SEK currency and number of shares
- Registered Office Address
- Board members name, ID number and address
- Date of last changes to Articles of Association
- Financial Year – date accounts have been filed
The electronic certificate is dated when ordered from the Companies Registration Office and will be delivered by email.
Sweden Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Swedish Bolagsverket certifying that the Swedish company is in Good Standing.
A Swedish Certificate of Good Standing states that:
- The company is not in bankruptcy
- The company is not in liquidation
- The company is not involved in a merger
- The company has a competent board of directors
- The company’s annual report has been filed with Bolagsverket
The Certificate of Good Standing is provided in English with Bolagsverket’s official seal and stamp, and with an administrator’s signature. A scanned copy will be emailed through and the Certificates of Good Standing and we can where required courier through the original.
The majority of information on Swedish companies held at the Bolagsverket is considered public information – this includes financial statements, director registers and other accounting and reporting documentation.
Financial Statements & Directors Report
A Swedish private limited company (AB company) must produce and submit a financial statement, along with the auditor’s report, to the Bolagsverket. The financial statements must consist of a balance sheet, income statements and director’s notes. The financial statements must be in Swedish and in SEK or €. Financial statement must be filed with the Bolagsverket within seven months from the company’s year end.
In Sweden the directors of a company must produce directors reports, that give an overview of the company and its most significant events. This includes, description of the company’s activities, review of business development, board decisions on profit and loss allocation, information and opinion on the company accounts. All limited companies in Sweden must file an annual report and accounts with the Bolagsverket every year. The annual reports are only filed and available in Swedish.
Memorandum of Association
The Memorandum of Association includes, the company name, registered office, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Swedish company.
We can provide a copy of the Memorandum of Association which are in Swedish, in addition we can provide a certificate in English, which states when the company was formed and registered. The certificate is provided with the Memorandum of Association and features Bolagsverket’s official seal and stamp, and an administrator’s signature.
Articles of Association
Company Articles of Association are a statutory company document which form the company’s constitution and internal rules under which the Sweden company will be run. We can provide a copy of the Articles of Association which are in Swedish and in additional we can provide a certificate in English which states:
- The Articles are current
- When they have been adopted
- When they have been registered
The additional English certificate is provided with Bolagsverket’s official seal and stamp, and the administrator’s signature.
Order Sweden Company Documents
The Sweden company search report will be ordered from the Swedish Companies Registry and is delivered by email. Swedish Company documents are ordered from the Sweden Companies Registration Office and delivered by courier.