Sweden Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Swedish Bolagsverket, the Swedish Companies Registration Office certifying that the Swedish company is in Good Standing.
The Registry Certified Certificate of Good Standing is provided in English from the Bolagsverket, the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
|Sweden Certificate of Good Standing|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||£300||4-5 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||£500||8-12 days|
|Company Search Report||£188||4-5 days|
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- The company is duly incorporated company under the laws of Sweden
- The company is in Good Standing and has a legal corporate existence as far as the records of this office show as of the date issued
- The Certificate of Good Standing states that the limited company is not in the process of winding up eg due to bankruptcy, liquidation or a merger
- The company has not filed articles of dissolution or been dissolved as the result of a merger and has not been struck off the register for any other reason
- It also states that the company has a competent board of directors
- The company’s annual report has been filed with Bolagsverket
- The Certificate is signed by an authorised official on behalf of Bolagsverket, the Swedish Companies Registration Office
- The Certificate is signed, stamped by an authorised officer at the Bolagsverket’s with the official seal and stamp
Sweden Certificate of Good Standing example
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Sweden company is not in Good Standing the Bolagsverket will instead issue an extract confirming the current company status.
Sweden Company Search Report
In addition to the Certificate of Good Standing we can provide a Company Search Report which is a summary of the latest information on the Swedish company held by the at the Bolagsverket.
The Swedish company search report provides the following information; company name, company number, registration type, registration date, company status, status date, registered address, company directors, and the authorised share capital as well as a copy of the latest filed accounts.
Order a Sweden Certificate of Good Standing
The Swedish Certificate of Good Standing is a Registry Certificate documents and the original is delivered by courier, we can once prepared by the registrar also send through a scanned copy.