Uruguay Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Registro de Personas Jurídicas in Uruguay means we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Uruguay company searches.
We can provide certified copies of Uruguay company documents held at the company register, an Apostille service can be provided on certified copies of Uruguay company documents.
Uruguay Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £250
- Expedite fee: £60
Uruguay Company Document Timescale
- Standard: 8 – 14 business days
- Expedited: 5 – 7 business days
Uruguay Company Search Report
We can provide a company search on companies registered in Uruguay, this includes:.
- Company Name and Name Change if applicable
- Trade Name
- Trading Address
- Company contact details
- Company Number
- Date of Incorporation/
- Mercantile Registry references
- Bylaw alteration – Dates of any bylaw alterations at the Registry
- Business Category
- Company principal activities and main business – including a description with further details
- Legal Form – privately-held corporation, closely-held corporation ( as closed corporation is a company where a small group of shareholders controls the majority of the shares)
- Current Legal Status – Active, Struck Off
- Historical company summary – where available including registry details filed and background information
Capital structure and ownership including
- Authorised Capital – in Uruguayan Peso (UYU)
- Issued Capital – in Uruguayan Peso (UYU)
- Paid-up Capital – in Uruguayan Peso (UYU)
- Shareholders names, residency and percentage of shares held – where available
- Additional details on the shareholders – where available
Management details including;
- Management/ Board of Directors – President, Vice-President, Directors – including position held and names – where available
- General Mangers – including position held and names – where available
Company Accounts including:
- Financial Statements including balance sheet, assets, liabilities and analysis – in Uruguayan Peso (UYU) – Company accounts filed at the Uruguay companies registry vary according to the classification of the company -Where available
Additional details including:
- Subsidiaries – company name, location and percentage owned
- Tax ID number
- Employees – number of staff in Uruguay
- Banker details
- Insurers details
Uruguay Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing does not exist as a company document from the Registro de Personas Jurídicas in Uruguay.
A document “Certificado del Registro Nacional de Comercio, Sección Personas Jurídicas” can be supplied from the public registry, which contains information on the company such as formation date, Notary who formed the company, amendments to the corporate bylaws and the Directors names and addresses. The document is in Spanish.
Uruguay Company Documents
Please complete our enquiry form, so we can assist with your company documents requirements.
A Sociedad Anónima is considered to have offshore activities when the company has all its activities outside of Uruguay, nevertheless, it can be managed and domiciled in Uruguay.
Only one Director is required for a Uruguayan company. There is no restriction on the nationality or residency of the company directors.
Changes of Directors must be registered and communicated to government offices but they do not appear on the public file.
SA’s only require one shareholder of any nationality and need not be resident in Uruguay. Shareholder details do not appear on public record.
There is no minimum share capital requirement, the usual share capital is US$5,000.
Details of company directors and shareholders are not on public records.
Order Uruguay Company Documents
The Uruguay company search report will be ordered from the Registro de Personas Jurídicas and is delivered by email.