Uruguay Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Registro de Personas Jurídicas in Uruguay means we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Uruguay company searches.
We can provide certified copies of Uruguay company documents held at the company register, an Apostille service can be provided on certified copies of Uruguay company documents.
Uruguay Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £196
- Expedite fee: £60
Uruguay Company Search Report – Timescale
The report will be ordered from the Registro de Personas Jurídicas in Uruguay and is delivered by email in 14 days. A Uruguay Company Search Report can be provided on an expedite service in 7 days.
Uruguay Company Search Report
We can provide a company search on companies registered in Uruguay, this includes:.
- Company Name and Name Change if applicable
- Trade Name
- Trading Address
- Company contact details
- Company Number
- Date of Incorporation/
- Mercantile Registry references
- Bylaw alteration – Dates of any bylaw alterations at the Registry
- Business Category
- Company principal activities and main business – including a description with further details
- Legal Form – privately-held corporation, closely-held corporation ( as closed corporation is a company where a small group of shareholders controls the majority of the shares)
- Current Legal Status – Active, Struck Off
- Historical company summary – where available including registry details filed and background information
Capital structure and ownership including
- Authorised Capital – in Uruguayan Peso (UYU)
- Issued Capital – in Uruguayan Peso (UYU)
- Paid-up Capital – in Uruguayan Peso (UYU)
- Shareholders names, residency and percentage of shares held
- Additional details on the shareholders – where available
Management details including;
- Management/ Board of Directors – President, Vice-President, Directors – including position held and names
- General Mangers – including position held and names
Company Accounts including:
- Financial Statements including balance sheet, assets, liabilities and analysis – in Uruguayan Peso (UYU) – where available. Company accounts filed at the Uruguay companies registry vary according to the classification of the company
Additional details including:
- Subsidiaries – company name, location and percentage owned
- Tax ID number
- Employees – number of staff in Uruguay
- Banker details
- Insurers details
Uruguay Certificate of Incorporation
The Uruguay Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Uruguay companies registry when the company is incorporated, we can provide a registry copy of the certificate which includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is registered.
Uruguay Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing does not exist as a company document from the Registro de Personas Jurídicas in Uruguay.
A document “Certificado del Registro Nacional de Comercio, Sección Personas Jurídicas” can be supplied from the public registry, which contains information on the company such as formation date, Notary who formed the company, amendments to the corporate bylaws and the Directors names and addresses. The document is in Spanish and can be Apostilled, a translation of the document can also be provided.
Memorandum of Association
We can provide copies of Uruguay companies Memorandum of Association which includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Uruguay company.
Articles of Association
The Articles of Association are a statutory company document which forms the company’s constitution and internal rules under which the Uruguay company will be run.
Director’s Report & Accounts
We can provide latest Director’s Report & Accounts for Uruguay Registered Companies. Company accounts filed at the Uruguay companies registry vary according to the classification of the company. The accounts are included in the company search report where available.
The shareholders’ register, contains a list of the shareholders and the amount of shares they hold, and the amount paid-up on each share. The controlling shareholders details and capital structure are included in our company search report.
Companies have a legal obligation to maintain certain company registers, we can provide details of the registered company directors for Uruguay companies. Management details including the directors names are included in the report.
Uruguay Company Documents
Please complete our enquiry form, so we can assist with your company documents requirements.
A Sociedad Anónima is considered to have offshore activities when the company has all its activities outside of Uruguay, nevertheless, it can be managed and domiciled in Uruguay.
Only one Director is required for a Uruguayan company. There is no restriction on the nationality or residency of the company directors.
Changes of Directors must be registered and communicated to government offices but they do not appear on the public file.
SA’s only require one shareholder of any nationality and need not be resident in Uruguay. Shareholder details do not appear on public record.
There is no minimum share capital requirement, the usual share capital is US$5,000.
Details of company directors and shareholders are not on public records.
Uruguay Company Document Order
The Uruguay Company Registry can provide a variety of documents. To request Company Registry copies of Company Documents from us please, enter the target company name, select the documents required and then you will receive a quotation by email. There is no payment required at this point.