Chile Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Registry of Commerce in Chile means, we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive company searches.
We are able to supply company documents from the Registry of Commerce in Chile,
Chile Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £196
- Expedite fee: £60
Chile Company Search Report – Timescale
The search report is delivered by email in 14 days. A Company Search Report can be provided on an expedite service in 7 days.
Chile Company Search
We can provide a company search report on companies registered in Chile, this includes the latest information filed with the Chile Companies Registry.
The contents of a Chile company search report include:
- Company Name
- Trade Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation/ Registration date
- Company Type – S.P.A – (Society Per Shares( this society is similar to a Corporation because, its capital-stock is divided into shares, although shareholders’ responsibility is limited only to their share holding
- Current Legal Status: Active/ in Good Standing, Struck Off, Inactive
- Activities of the Chile company
- Business Category
- Registered Office Address/ Legal Address
- State/ Province registered in
- Company contact details – where available
- Activities of the Company – with description
- Authorised nominal share capital, issued capital and paid up capital – where available in CLP – Chilean Pesos
- Shareholders name and share percentage held, residency of shareholders – where available
- Management details – including General Manager name – where available
- Company Directors – Board of directors including name, ID number and capacity – where available
- Related Companies -shareholdings – where applicable
- Mercantile reference number
- Alterations to bylaws – dates
- Tax ID/ RUT Number – where available
- Shareholders names and percentage of shares held – where available
- Additional information from the registry – where available
Director’s Report & Accounts
There is no requirement to file financial statements with the Chilean authorities or make them available for public inspection. Private limited companies are not required to have their accounts audited.
Chile Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing is not available in Chile instead a company extract can be provided which confirms the current status and latest company details filed with the registry.
Every Chilean company must lodge an annual return confirming relevant details of the company for the public register including names and addresses of all directors, address of principal place of business and details of shareholders and their shareholdings.
Chile Certificate of Incorporation
The Chile Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Chile companies registry when a Chilean company is incorporated, We can provide a registry copy of a Chile company incorporation certificate which includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is registered.
Memorandum and Articles of Association
We can provide copies of Chile companies Memorandum of Association which includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Chile company. Company Articles of Association are a statutory company document which form the company’s constitution and internal rules under which the Chile company will be run.
Chile Company Credit Reports
With a Chile Company Credit Report we conduct an investigation on the target company, include the latest information on the company held by the Companies Registry and credit recommendations are included, where financial data has been analysed.
Tax Identification Number – Rol Único Tributario (RUT)
Chilean companies must obtain a Tax Identification Number, Rol Único Tributario (RUT) and register for VAT prior to starting business.