Costa Rica Company Documents
We can provide certified copies of Costa Rican company documents held on the Costa Rican company register – Costa Rica – Registro Nacional.
The National Registry of Costa Rica is responsible for the companies registry and holding of company information, protecting the rights of individuals and companies and for the registration and activity of companies in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica Document Fees
- Express Company Search Report – 7 Days – £250
- Apostilled Certificate of Incorporation – £390
- Company Search – 14 Days – £196
- Express Documents – an additional £75 per document
Costa Rica Company Search Report – Timescale
A Costa Rica company search report is delivered by email from the Registry in 14 business days. A Costa Rica Company Search Report can be provided on an express service in 7 business days.
Costa RicaCompany Search
We can provide a company search report on companies registered in Costa Rica, this includes the following information from the Mercantile Registry Section of the Public Registry in Costa Rica.
A Costa Rican company search report includes:
- Company Name / Legal Name
- Trade Name – often same as company name
- Company Registration Number / License Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Legal Form – Ltd, SA, SRL, LTDA
- Authorised Share Capital – Costa Rican Colones
- Capital Structure – including number of shares, share value
- Company Duration
- Identity, Legal Status, Active, Liquidated and date liquidated
- Historical Status
- Objects / Main Business Activities
- Mercantile Registry Entry and Volume
- Tax ID
- Costa Rican Province registered in
- Registered Office address
- Main products and services
- Main Shareholders – including where available the Shareholders Names, Number of Shares, – where available
- Amount of shares and Percentage of Shares – where publicly available
- Management – including name, position held
- Subsidiaries / Joint Ventures
- Company Overview / Historical Company Information
- Banker details – where available
- Ownership or management of the company, where available
The Company Search Report includes all available information from the registry, other publicly available sources of information. The company search does not include financial statements in Costa Rica because, they are usually private, and cannot be obtained.
Registry Extract/ Company Certification
We can provide an official Registry Extract on a Costa Rican company, this Company Certification is in Spanish and includes: the company’s number ID, current status, legal address, activities, legal term, formation date, capital, board of directors name, ID number and position.
In Costa Rica the financial statements of a company are usually private, and cannot be obtained.
Costa Rica Certificate of Incorporation
The Costa Rican Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the companies registry when a company is incorporated. We can provide a registry copy of a Costa Rican company incorporation certificate which includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is registered. We can provide copies of company documents filed with the Ministerio de Hacienda y Comercio, Registro Publico.
Memorandum of Association
We can provide copies of a Costa Rican companies Memorandum of Association which includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the company.
We can provide a copy of the list of Directors for a Costa Rican company, this document can also be provided Apostilled.
Companies are required to file a directors’ register to the Registro Nacional, however, they are not obliged to file a shareholders register.