Costa Rica Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search on any company registered with the Costa Rican Registro Nacional.
|Costa Rica Company Search Report|
|Company Search Report||£258||12-14 days|
|Expedite fee||£75||7 days|
Costa Rica Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the Costa Rican Registro Nacional with the latest information on the target company.
Contents of a Costa Rica Company Search Report
- Company Name / Legal Name
- Trade Name – often same as company name
- Company Registration Number / License Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Legal Form – Ltd, SA, SRL, LTDA
- Authorised Share Capital – Costa Rican Colones
- Capital Structure – including number of shares, share value
- Company Duration
- Identity, Legal Status, Active, Liquidated and date liquidated
- Historical Status
- Objects / Main Business Activities
- Mercantile Registry Entry and Volume
- Tax ID
- Costa Rican Province registered in
- Registered Office address
- Main products and services
- Main Shareholders – including where available the Shareholders Names, Number of Shares, – where available
- Amount of shares and Percentage of Shares – where publicly available
- Management – including name, position held
- Subsidiaries / Joint Ventures
- Company Overview / Historical Company Information
- Banker details – where available
- Ownership or management of the company, where available
The Company Search Report includes all available information from the registry, other publicly available sources of information.
In Costa Rica the financial statements of a company are usually private, and cannot be obtained.
Costa Rica Company Search example
Order a Costa Rica Company Search Report
The Costa Rica company search report once received from the Costa Rican Registro Nacional and delivered by email as a PDF.
To request Company Registry copies of Company Documents from us please, enter the target company name, select the documents required and complete payment.