France Company Documents
We specialise in incorporating Société à responsabilité limitée (Sàrl) Companies in France and are familiar with the company documents available from the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés.
France Company Document fees
- Company Search Report: £128
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: £300
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: £450
- Director’s Report & Accounts: £96
- Expedite fee: £75
The search report will be ordered from the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés and is delivered by email in 2 -3 days.
Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés
As incorporation agents our experience with the company registry in France means we can obtain copies of company documents easily. We are able to conduct a company search and obtain company search reports and company documents.
France Companies Registry – Centre de Formalités des Entreprises
Immeuble Le Parisien
5-7 avenue de Paris
Centre de Formalites des Entreprises is the official register for companies registered in France.
France Company Search Report
A French company search report includes details of the company, confirms its existence and lists company information.
A French company search report includes:
- Full Company Name – Dénomination ou raison sociale
- Legal Form/ Company Type – Société à responsabilité limitée
- Company Status – active, status radiée is the dissolution and voluntary liquidation of a company
- Company Number – SIRET
- Date of Registration – Inscription
- Date of the Commencement of trading
- Address of registered office – Siège Social
- Regional Registry of the Commercial Court
- NACE Code
- Legal Gazette Reference – Journal d’annonces légales
- Company Activity – Activités principales
- Authorised Share Capital
- Issued Share Capital
- Closing date of Financial Year
- Duration of the Corporation
- Last Key Figures – Derniers Chiffres Clés
- List of documents lodged – Actes Déposés – including date, type, deposit number and document filed
- Includes a copy of the Kbis extract – L’extrait Kbis – from the Trade and Companies Register (RCS). The extract confirms the legal existence of the company and gives verified information
- An electronic translation of the Kbis extract – L’extrait Kbis is in French
- Management details i.e. Name, Nationality, Address, Date and place of birth
- Latest filed Annual accounts comprise the balance sheet, income statement and notes – Lees comptes annuels comprennent le bilan, le compte de résultat et l’annexe – where filed
L’extrait Kbis – Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés
The L’extrait Kbis is a French company extract which demonstrates the legal existence of the company and gives verified company information. The extract includes all updates made with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés and includes the company name, address, number, date of incorporation and officers of the company. The Kbis extract is the only official and legal document which confirms the legal existence of a commercial company in France. We can supply a scanned copy and then get the certified original couriered through.
The Trade Register also issues the Kbis extract (Extrait Kbis) which is basically the identification document of a French company. It contains verified data and confirms the legal existence of the company.
An electronic copy of this document is included in the search report, alternatively we can provide a certified copy by courier from the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés.
France Copies of Company Documents
Copies of the official filed French documents can be obtained for you from the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés.
Certificate of Incorporation
The Certificate of Incorporation is an official document issued by the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés. and includes the French company name, company registration number and incorporation date.
France Certificate of Good Standing
The Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés do not supply a Certificate of Good Standing but, instead they can provide an extract – L’extrait Kbis giving a summary of the current information on the company.
Company Accounts – Financial Statements
The filing of annual accounts is compulsory for French limited liability companies and partnerships. The filing of a company’s annual accounts is done at the Registry of the Commercial Court and comprise of a balance sheet and income statement.
French companies must file financial statements with the Commercial Court, which includes the balance sheet, income statement, explanatory notes, management report and the auditors report,
A company is considered large and requires an auditor if the company exceeds any two of the following:
- Net turnover €3,100,000
- Total balance sheet €1,550,000
- Average employees 50
An annual return is required to be produced, signed by the directors, presented at the shareholder meeting for approval and submitted to the Commercial Court.
French business law has a high level of transparency, with the majority of accounting and reporting documents submitted to the Commercial Court being available for public inspection on request.
Complete Company File
We can supply a copy of the complete records filed with Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés, this includes all documents available on the French company.
This is a comprehensive record of a French company and consists of a Kbis extract, history of amendments on the RCS entry, Articles of Association and the latest annual accounts filed, within the last two years.
France Certificate of Incorporation
The Certificate of Incorporation as part of the Incorporation documents when your French company is incorporated.
France Certificate of Incorporation example